MMA Thread

Sterling

El Presidente
I listened to his interview about this incident and he said he was trying to knock the guy out as quickly as he could but the dude kept fighting him and was strong. There is a part where he talks about asking the dude if he was alone in the house and he said there was someone else with him. The guy then started screaming for the other guy to come help. There ended up not being another dude but Lion Heart didn't know that and he described his thought process on the situation he was in, middle of the night with his whole family just down the hall with a home intruder he could barely control and having the realization that there was going to be no way he could fight both guys. Crazy shit. Home invasion is like my nightmare scenario.
Yeah that's pretty crazy.

Goatface

i couldn't figure out how to get the price without the espn bundle last night
1586438867265.png

i thought Cruz had retired

1586438579112.png

1586438618361.png

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't remember the last time I saw Dom Cruz fight. Now he is fighting for a belt? The fuck?

Sterling

El Presidente
I can't remember the last time I saw Dom Cruz fight. Now he is fighting for a belt? The fuck?
At this point it feels like they're just throwing darts and trying to get anyone with a semblance of a credible name to fight. The undercard dudes need the check/pub so bad they'd probably fight in a forest fire if asked, but they need some top fighters to sell it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah. This is desperate as fuck. Maybe we can get Chuck and Tito to headline the card. lol

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Someone screencapped part of the Jon Jones police bodycam video when the cop had Jones' phone and it started ringing. I wonder why "Boo Boo Wild Thang" was calling him at that time of night

F1138794-68E7-4103-AAA7-238012692864-295-000000CAA7BBC6B0.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You have to imagine someone pressured Disney into it. Along with California not happy about it being on a reservation and basically still in California.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean it was pretty likely to happen anyways and the card was all replacement dogshit anyways. Can just wait, have the actual card. Have Weili and Joanna rematch then have the winner of that fight and the winner of rose/ondrade fight a few months down the line. seems all good.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If UFC was smart, they should just do a night of champions PPV when this coronavirus blows over. The entire main card would be championship matches. Charge $120 for the PPV, and rake in the money. It's not like I'll pay for a PPV either way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why everyone is so hell bent on stopping this. There won't be a crowd. Other than the fighters and their teams, social distancing won't be a problem. You can mitigate that with testing and isolation before the fight. America needs this. It boggles my mind why there is backlash and pressure to stop him.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users