MMA Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I feel like the jew owners are pushing this private island idea. I just can't see Zuffa doing it.

This smells of jew exceptionalism and excellence.
Here is an idea ... Go Fuck yourself with your Jew comments.

This is the MMA Thread, not the jayrebb Hates Jews Thread. Post on topic.

Last edited:
  • 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You can easily broadcast with one truck to a satellite. It will be on a delay so that the rebroadcast is what handles the actual load of it all. Should be easy to get a truck on a barge to any island. You could actually man pack all the gear.

I work with these that would be able to handle a normal feed probably.

7C07632E-1F49-4BD2-879E-2B677A0246CC.jpeg

If someone has Dana’s phone number message it to me and I will text him so he can borrow one of these.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Local break-in's have been going way up the past week. This week a former collegiate wrestler high on meth broke in to a bunch of houses, the "last" house he broke in to was Lion-Heart Smith's house. Alternate universe UFC fight - who wins, a 170 lb wrestler juiced up on meth or the #3 ranked 205lb guy who is fighting to protect his wife and 3 kids in the next room?

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is going to generate a lot of backlash and probably blow up in his face. I think he's lost his goddamn mind.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
so Island out, Indians in? whole thing is a clusterfuck. If I already didn't not ever pay for cards I would boycott this one.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
a 170 lb wrestler juiced up on meth

Drugs are some powerful shit. A friend of mine is an ex-Marine, ex-professional kickboxer, and Judo black belt. He had a job working security in a hospital in the 80's , and one day they called him into the ER. Some dude had walked in off the street and started assaulting the staff and breaking equipment. They threw my friend into the room and locked the door. My buddy went to work, landed several good strikes, threw the guy onto the tile floor, and hit him with a standing joint lock or two. However, the guy kept scrambling out and coming back for me. Friend was having an existential crisis about the value of his training when backup arrived and they managed to subdue the guy.

Turns out, the guy was high on all the drugs. Coke, barbituates, you name it. During the fight with my friend he'd suffered something like nine broken bones . Cracked his tibia, broke both elbows a wrist, ribs, fingers, etc. Gave zero fucks until he sobered up.

Sterling

El Presidente
Also, depends on what Smith was trying to do. Just lock him up or break the dude's neck. There's so many variables that the whole thing about the dude lasting 5 minutes is pretty dumb.

Running 249 on the rez is unreal. What a clusterfuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is going to generate a lot of backlash and probably blow up in his face. I think he's lost his goddamn mind.
Dana and the other major sports commissioners got an audience with Trump this past Saturday. I am sure Trump has Dana's back, whether he makes any official statement about it or not.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trump's support isn't terribly helpful with pissed off athletic commissions, which is what you get when you dodge their authority by holding an event on a reservation.

Sterling

El Presidente
Trump's support isn't terribly helpful with pissed off athletic commissions, which is what you get when you dodge their authority by holding an event on a reservation.
I mean White generates so much money I doubt he'll have issues getting sanctions later, but shitting on the commissions is definitely short sighted.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fair I guess. And some of the fights will be fine, but it just keeps losing juice. No Khabib and now no Rose, that's rough.
I don't disagree, but at this point I am so starved for sports I am about to start catching preying mantis' in my back yard and starting a fight club.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Also, depends on what Smith was trying to do. Just lock him up or break the dude's neck. There's so many variables that the whole thing about the dude lasting 5 minutes is pretty dumb.

Running 249 on the rez is unreal. What a clusterfuck.

I listened to his interview about this incident and he said he was trying to knock the guy out as quickly as he could but the dude kept fighting him and was strong. There is a part where he talks about asking the dude if he was alone in the house and he said there was someone else with him. The guy then started screaming for the other guy to come help. There ended up not being another dude but Lion Heart didn't know that and he described his thought process on the situation he was in, middle of the night with his whole family just down the hall with a home intruder he could barely control and having the realization that there was going to be no way he could fight both guys. Crazy shit. Home invasion is like my nightmare scenario.