MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He probably thinks it's a real account and will blast the guy in front of a mic.

he hates ariel so much, it doesn't matter. He will literally air it on mic as real news, and when corrected, he will say "well thats something that dumbshit fuckass would say anyway" It's a win-win for Dana in his mind.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
he hates ariel so much, it doesn't matter. He will literally air it on mic as real news, and when corrected, he will say "well thats something that dumbshit fuckass would say anyway" It's a win-win for Dana in his mind.

Yes I'm looking forward to this moment. Hopefully Helwani will be there to resepond.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Giving TFerg another interim belt so the matchup with Khabib will fall through again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
the biggest attention whore in mma

cropped3003559874903913446.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Unfortunate position of where rug and hardwood floors meet.

Zoom.....zoom in more..... little bit more.....hmmm...... fuck.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who is she? I'll give her attention.

Also, basic question, why do they need a sanctioning body? Is it a federal law, or does every state just have a law saying either combat sports are outlawed, or they must be sanctioned through a state agency?

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The people criticized her for getting a boob job but honestly NA docs killed it.

NA boob jobs are really perfected this decade. Anyone trying to save money south of the border is officially an idiot.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to imagine a private island would have the needed connectivity to host a PPV

Goatface

Hard to imagine a private island would have the needed connectivity to host a PPV
i really don't know anything about this, but think big tv trucks can handle a bunch of feeds and upload 4k and are completely independent. don't know how you get 10 to 20 ton trucks on to an island though lol

as for the private island, that will be something to see. there are some that are pretty big, like 50-75 acres with huge houses, wind and solar farms while most are the size of a basketball court.

the only thing that would make this story any more insane if it was epstein's island

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Apparently Dana is becoming Doctor Evil and is building an Evil Fight Lair on a Private Island.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I feel like the jew owners are pushing this private island idea. I just can't see Zuffa doing it.

This smells of jew exceptionalism and excellence.

• 1Picard