MMA Thread

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Dude this ufc is getting people out of the house and ready to party. I've never had so many people confirm they are coming over for a ufc. I'm actually kinda paranoid about having 20 people over because of neighbor snitching.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm hearing his corner is all positive and Werdum said they were all close with people.

its a technical cancellation for liability reasons but if Disney doesn't hear about it they can force it through

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Now that they have had potential contact this could be disastrous. Is it possible someone could be a carrier and not test positive? If yes, fighting for 3-5 rounds isn't gonna do your immune system any good.

Goatface

not really clear on this, ariel was saying each everyone was given 3 tests when they got to the hotel, antibody, nasal swab and temp. they got antibody results in 15-20mins but some of the fighters did not get swab results (normal is 24+ hours) then a 2nd swab test was done on Friday after the weigh ins. that would explain the 1200 tests on 300 people i guess.

1589048582032.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Watching the pregame show and this chael sonnen guy is annoying as fuck. I've never seen him before.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
Watching the pregame show and this chael sonnen guy is annoying as fuck. I've never seen him before.

Chael is an acquired taste, for sure. It helps to know that he's doing a bit of a schtick; he used to recite oldschool pro wrestling promos verbatim after his mma fights with no outward hint of irony.
Or maybe you'll never acquire a taste for him. There are a lot of those people too

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sarcasm? If not...

Happy belated birthday because you must have been fucking born yesterday to have never heard of Chael. Even the most casual of casual MMA fans know who Chael is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

What site do you guys usually use to stream? Is crackedstreams the go-to?

this is my current set of links that i cycle through, guess mmastream100 was good last time, as i put it on top of the list, but i don't remember now. normal warming of don't click any of these links without adblock etc

Buffstream - Live NBA Streams, NFL Streams, Boxing Streams, MMA Streams and More! (used to be near prefect on my xbone, now is 50/50)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
this is my current set of links that i cycle through, guess mmastream100 was good last time, as i put it on top of the list, but i don't remember now. normal warming of don't click any of these links without adblock etc

Buffstream - Live NBA Streams, NFL Streams, Boxing Streams, MMA Streams and More! (used to be near prefect on my xbone, now is 50/50)

Wicked. Thanks man!

Sterling

El Presidente
Sarcasm? If not...

Happy belated birthday because you must have been fucking born yesterday to have never heard of Chael. Even the most casual of casual MMA fans know who Chael is.
People have to start somewhere. New fans are fans. It's all good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users