MMA Thread

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Chael has a great story about how he was getting to know a new group of friends and they casually mention and joke that one time they almost killed one of the guys in the group with a really fucked up prank that went to far. The group is all laughing about it and Chael is just sitting there like "WTF this isn't funny that was attempted murder" He talks about how fucked up it was that everyone was acting like it was a perfectly normal occurrence and that they were all still hanging out. Its out on youtube and worth a listen too, he even has a follow up where he gets the guy on his podcast that was almost killed. Interesting story and was worth the listen.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if they will at least pump in some fan noise. One of the things I disliked about TUF fights was hearing like 2 people just talking

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
This is really fucking weird without a crowd.

loledit:
"Punch him right in the fucking face!"

Thanks coach!

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Alvey might of got the W, had him losing at the beginning of the 3rd

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking Bryce Mitchell completely dominated that fight. I've got it 24-30. The most one sided grappling match I have ever seen.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bummed, I missed round 3 of that. Came back into the room to see Price's eye

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This one is a real snoozer. Every time I watch Waterson I expect more, I am always left disappointed.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Judges completely fucking suck, even in Vegas the Mecca of Fights. Wish there was away Dana could hire ex-fighters only.