MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not to be a dick... but Bethe is fucking terrible. She stood no chance at all, her record is inflated on garbage and she didn't beat anyone in the top 5.
Yeah, nobody that follows MMA believed Bethe had any chance at all. The only person that could give Ronda a serious fight is Cyborg.

Erie_sl

shitlord
i really dont get it, i really dont they know rhonda is good chill the fuck out and take it slow, feel her out for a bit if bethe couldent take her i dont see anyone doing it sadly, definitily not meisha tate.

That temple shot was like... a tap barely...
In slow motion, I don't know how you don't see it. Not a tap, hell you don't even see the left after it in real time. Despite her longer reach, she totally went in and was overwhelmingly quicker with her punches...

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Poor girl is just so much fucking better than anyone else out there. By the time someone can challenge her, we'll be saying "But if Ronda was in her prime and not 38 years old". I guess it would take someone with insane takedown defense and amazing striking to have a chance....good luck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, my prediction is that if Ronda loses, it will be from that one lucky swing that got through and caught her just right. I don't think she'll actually meet her fighting equal any time this decade, she'll probably retire before it happens.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone using kodi that can help me with installing pheonix, im using this guideTutorial How to Install Phoenix Kodi XBMC

But when i get to the step wherre it asks me to go to addons and install from zip file i do and select the plugin.video.phstreams-2.5.2 but it dosent install it just opens up the folder and just leads to more folders.

i installed genesis just fine.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I really don't follow as closely as I could, but it seems to only fight worth watching would be Rousey and Cyborg, and I don't see that ever happening. Rousey has everything to lose making that fight, I don't think she'll do it, even if Cyborg could lose the weight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Glad to see Rousimar is still at it. He was eye poking the shit out of Jake too.

Man that guy is such a piece of shit. I don't understand how any organization allows him to continue fighting.

I really don't follow as closely as I could, but it seems to only fight worth watching would be Rousey and Cyborg, and I don't see that ever happening. Rousey has everything to lose making that fight, I don't think she'll do it, even if Cyborg could lose the weight.
I'm not sure Cyborg can make the weight safely either, and even if she* does how effective she* would be. But I don't think Rousey would back down for a second. I think she truly believes she is a far better fighter than Cyborg, and she may be correct. I think Ronda still has a ways to go in her striking, as even though she did finish with strikes she looked pretty sloppy at times.

(added the asterisk in there for Gavin)

Sterling

El Presidente
Reminds me of the old Tyson fights where you were afraid to buy a fight because he'd KO the dude in the 1st round. It's all down hill from here for Rousey.....face tattoos and chewing on ears is all that's left?
Also why they started heavily padding undercards on PPVs.

Fedor

<Banned>

CLYVe5RUcAA4J0t.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man weigh ins are fucking stupid LOL

Throw rhonda in the mens league, see if she can beat a guy.
She wouldn't stand a chance against any top ten bantamweight. Maybe she could take a strawweight. Even if her striking was a lot crisper than it is now, a man in the same weight class is just so much stronger than a woman that the best half of her arsenal (her ground game) is pretty much completely out of the equation, leaving her with just her striking against someone who is tougher and stronger than she is.

Pretty sure she's already said she'd never fight a dude even if the fight was offered.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My niece went last night on some free tickets. Good thing it was free. She mentioned something about a fight, I didn't realise that was where she was going till this morning.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
My niece went last night on some free tickets. Good thing it was free. She mentioned something about a fight, I didn't realise that was where she was going till this morning.
Your niece got free tickets to a fight in Brazil?