MMA Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ronda Rousey admitted to beating up her ex, so should we be outraged? - Yahoo Sports

Ronda Rousey wrote in "My Fight, Your Fight" that she slapped her boyfriend across the face "so hard my hand hurt," "punched him in the face with a straight right, then a left hook," and then "grabbed him by the neck of his hoodie, kneed him in the face" and threw him onto the kitchen floor.

The boyfriend, "Snappers McCreepy" as Rousey calls him, was purportedly found to have taken nude photos of her. She grew incensed, as almost anyone would, and reacted with force.
I'd be angry if the dude wasn't a martial artist. To me, Rousey being a world class fighter is the same kind of equalizer as if I hear someone's old lady hit them over the head with a shovel from behind.

Physical people are going to get physical, it's just a matter of comparitive force and damage.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So it'd be no problem if some dude whooped Rousey's ass like she was Christy Mack? I'm pretty sure everyone would be screaming to hang the guy.
What? Are you telling me that Ronda put this guy in the hospital and he was nearly unrecognizable because he was beaten so badly?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So the cunt pulls Holly's arm down causes her fist to come close to her face and she gets upset? She's so fucking fake. Can't wait for her to leave MMA and go score those straight to home dvd's with John Cena.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yea, seriously. You can even see the look on the other chicks face like "are you serious right now, dummy?" as she goes to block with her other arm.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
eqZjB8h.jpg

Ronda posted this calling Holly out for a cheapshot. With a video Dana posted that very clearly shows Ronda did that shit herself.

Instagram

It's like just when I start to come around on her she goes and does some retarded shit like this.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone got a stream addy for tonight's card? Got Pneumonia so I can't go out to the bar. Not gonna pay 70 bucks to watch Ronda + JJ crush cans either.