MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
flUbGv3.png

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah that's popping today at some point. After the pokes, I figured it was beaten up enough. That straight right sealed the deal for sure hah.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, alvarez threw a bunch of shots, and did plenty of damage. But yeah, his wall-hugging was pretty lame. Effective on a points scale, but lame to anyone who watches mma.

Zastlyn

Peasant
I want Dillashaw to win it, but all my other predictions have been wrong so maybe i should root for Cruz. reverse psychology.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cruz looks to be at least 3-1. Not sure how Dillashaw wins this without burying Cruz in the 5th.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wow. Shitty decision. Feel good decision. Aside from the takedowns Dillashaw was by far landing the more powerful shots. Garbage. Don't get me wrong a good fight. But my God, Dillashaw pressed the action the whole fight and landed by far the more impressive shots (leg kicks, body kicks, a few head kicks). Dude was limping in the 5th round, TJ should have jumped on him regardless.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
I thought it could go either way. I am ok with Cruz getting the decision. I thought he clearly won the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Dillashaw clearly won the 5th. The 1st and 4th were tossups in my opinion. I think this pretty much guarantees an immediate rematch as well.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Both of the main event fights really could have gone either way. I think both decisions were fair.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah. Though I thought Alvarez was pretty succinct in his domination, Cruz had 3/2 and those were a partial argument. Good card, glad I watched.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Building frustration knowing the likely hood of Cruz actually being able to get his body into the cage twice in one year for a rematch is super fucking unlikely.