MMA Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
pGQM5bN.png

Leon

<Silver Donator>
UFC press conference ....Connor is such a huge douchebag. I hope RDA fucking knocks him the fuck out.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Conor plays the asshole persona to perfection, most likely because he is kind of one...but I'm pretty sure every opponent is on to the game at this point that it's about making the money. That part I'm sure they aren't complaining about either.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No Arona bomb though!! lol

Rampage's Twitch stream is pretty awesome. He talks to his chat a ton and is very honest. Of course he gets a ton of the same questions all the time so it's hit or miss if he answers them, but he really has worked hard on his stream.

Rampage - Twitch

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
UFC press conference ....Connor is such a huge douchebag. I hope RDA fucking knocks him the fuck out.
I am completely aware & ok with the brand building. He definitely studied in the "Floyd School of Making Money". But damn, dude has been a little retarded lately lol. At least he is exciting. Really curious to see how long this lasts now that he is fighting bigger men.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Sage Northcutt moving up to Welterweight for his next fight...the undefeated 11-0 dude he was scheduled to face has been replaced with a 10-3 guy.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, that's a 185+ guy on a normal day. How he was cutting lower than 170 and not being useless is just mindbottling.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
No kicks thrown, would be my guess. They can't measure effectiveness/range if there's no data to extrapolate from.