MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I highly doubt he walks away from the gravy train right now. Maybe he cashes a fat check at UFC 200, and if he loses he quits. Who knows.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
411MANIA | Conor McGregor Says Hes Retiring, Nate Diaz Follows Suit

rrr_img_131386.png

Has to be a troll..

Column_sl

shitlord
ESPN has been trying to contact their management ,but no response has come back yet.

I'm not sure why he would do this. He's pretty much untouchable in his own weight class.

This has to be about money with the UFC.

rrr_img_131392.jpg

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
He's apparently training in Iceland. This whole thing just seems off. No one wants to see Diaz fight in a main or co-main event unless it's against Conor. Especially at UFC 200. Unless maybe they get GSP...and then Diaz gets injured during the training camp and all of a sudden Conor is back for red panty night on July 9. It really is hard to speculate on the situation given the limited details though.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Assuming this is earnest and not a troll. I hope this is Conor pulling a power move on the UFC to get more money. Not because he needs it or I like him but because the UFC needs taken down a peg this reebok era of the UFC has been awful for fighters and a union needs to get formed in the fighters favor.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Assuming this is earnest and not a troll. I hope this is Conor pulling a power move on the UFC to get more money. Not because he needs it or I like him but because the UFC needs taken down a peg this reebok era of the UFC has been awful for fighters and a union needs to get formed in the fighters favor.
It's absolutely a power move and good for him for doing it. UFC pays their fighters like garbage, and the Reebok deal is a fucking joke.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Wouldn't be surprised to see McGregor "make up" with the UFC just in time to headline the first MSG card. Something about the whole this just feels really fishy.