MMA Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DC tweeted he'll fight somebody up to 225 if they can find him an opponent. They'll find somebody as a replacement, but it won't be as glorious a fight though. Adding the Brock fight though was a blessing in disguise.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's kind of sad that I have to hope it's actually PEDs and not weed/coke because if it's the latter then I don't know if Jones will ever actually learn from his past and straighten the fuck up.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's kind of sad that I have to hope it's actually PEDs and not weed/coke because if it's the latter then I don't know if Jones will ever actually learn from his past and straighten the fuck up.
They don't test for recreational's till the week of and the test that popped him was in the middle of June so it's PEDs.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
JqZYLjn.gif

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Well there's one website(BJ Penn one) now reporting that Jones' camp is saying it's not PED related.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
@arielhelwani 4s5 seconds ago
Jones: supposedly that found something in one of my samples. I don't know what it is. Don't even know how to pronounce it.

@arielhelwani 56s57 seconds ago
Kawa: the B sample is being tested today

?@arielhelwani 1m1 minute ago
Jones' manager Malki Kawa is up there with him. "We are here to deny any possible flagging." But they don't want to share details.

@arielhelwani 1m1 minute ago
Kawa on if this is a supplement issue: "it could be."

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jones actually looked upset at the press conference. Not sure if that is because the realization that he has ruined his career, or if he actually thinks he is innocent.