MMA Thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Diaz won 3 and 5. I think Conor won 2 because of knockdowns and Nate didn't win it just because of a flurry at the end. Fite me bro.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I am happy to provide money to these fighters for this event. I enjoyed all the fights. Well worth whatever will be on my cable bill.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So tell me how conor won three rounds chief.
1 is an easy pick for Conor, I think we all agree. Round 2 is another one that he dominated until the end, not nearly enough to give it to Diaz. And round 4 I think was pretty clear to Conor as well.

How did you see it?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lets talk about how 5 rounds are not enough. Nate might have lost 3, but he would go 3 more where Conor could barely walk into the 6th.

EDIT Judges suck, just let them fight till they can't

Ryanz

<Banned>
Wish I had enough fingers to count the number of times conor walked away from the fight desperately looking at the clock to save him from his tiny little gas tank.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lets talk about how 5 rounds are not enough. Nate might have lost 3, but he would go 3 more where Conor could barely walk into the 6th.
Doubt you will get anyone to argue with that! Although I think making MMA fights any longer than 5 rounds is kinda silly. Even the best conditioned fighters are going to start to wear down, and the fight just gets ugly and sloppy towards the end. Plus it could potentially make the earlier rounds much more boring as fighters try to conserve more energy

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Gentlemen, that was a draw. Round 3 was 10-8. Now, I am going to go drown my sorrows a block away from Nick Diaz' academy in Lodi.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wish I had enough fingers to count the number of times conor walked away from the fight desperately looking at the clock to save him from his tiny little gas tank.
Agree with you, but you still haven't given a reason for how he lost 3 rounds. Seriously, we are all adults here. Just break it down how you saw it.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I saw Diaz winning round 4...don't know why ya'll got it differently. Other than that, Conor took that fight. I'm pretty drunk, but Conor didn't win round 4 and 3 was a little scary (iirc). I'm pretty sure the judges got this one right.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In all my years of watching UFC, I have never felt that the fix was in more than this fight. Neither guy ever looked like he wanted to finish the fight. The UFC, Conor, Nate, nobody wins if Nate wins again... but if Conor wins, they get the trilogy and everyone makes millions. There is no belt of meaningful movement coming from this series. Only money and pride is on the line, and money wins that matchup.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nate made 2 million and Conor 3 million I would want to do it again too. lol

• 1Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I saw Diaz winning round 4...don't know why ya'll got it differently. Other than that, Conor took that fight. I'm pretty drunk, but Conor didn't win round 4 and 3 was a little scary (iirc). I'm pretty sure the judges got this one right.

You are pretty drunk, Connor handily outlanded Diaz in 4 and Diaz actually looked tired and couldn't land any good shots cause of the blood in his eye. On the other hand Connor got tooled in the third.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I had Conor winning 1 and 4. He ran so much in 2 3 5 it felt like i was watching machida.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Alright, let's talk about another topic.

Who thinks Rumble has enough to KO DC this time around? Guy looks like an absolute monster!

Also, all in all that was a great card.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I thought Diaz won 4 but am willing to conced 4 was gonna be close either way.

Enjoyable fights tonight...I look forward to more rumble.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I had Conor winning 1 and 4. He ran so much ib 2 3 5 it felt like i was watching machida.
3 and 5, I totally agree. 2 he didn't run much, but it was clear that his gas tank was starting to fail him, and he didn't finish the round strong. However, he started it much stronger by putting Nate down a couple times. I just don't think that was enough to give it to Nate.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
The fixed talk is just someone going overboard with their fanboy shit. This ain't the WWE. If you watched the fight and were familiar with both fighters you would know that.

• 1Like