MMA Thread

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
LITERALLY BEST FIGHTER OF ALL TIME MAN OR WOMAN. I was dying laughing watching her get bobble headed around the ring. Throw her on the pile with Tebow, Manziel, etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Women fighters have leveled up, Ronda Rousey has not. The result is this! she got fucking rekt.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You were hot hot shit for a minute

Yeah, she was hot shit when the women's division was completely bereft of talent and she was getting fed cans. Now that there's actual competition, she can't hang for shit. Her striking is fucking pathetic.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I got up to let the dog out and by the time I came back, it was already over. If this doesn't humble her, nothing will.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, she was hot shit when the women's division was completely bereft of talent and she was getting fed cans. Now that there's actual competition, she can't hang for shit. Her striking is fucking pathetic.
she was the best of a bad bunch, when the bunch got better, she didnt! lol

thefaceless

Golden Squire
You figure taking a year and a half off to train (or however long it was) she'd put up a better fight. That was pathetic. So happy she lost.

Fedor

<Banned>
corner audio with edmond

Ronda+Rousey+Hosts+Media+Day+Ahead+Rousey+lZCInxjEVGHl.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fucking lol. You can pinpoint the moment she gets concussed, I've been watching the gif for like 3 straight minutes on a loop, loving it

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It still feels so good seeing her get rekt. Anderson Silva while cocky earned it, Rousey was an arrogant cunt while taking on cans and when she finally got humbled couldnt show her face.

Interesting how many females or little girls thought she was an inspiration and a year later turns out to be a fraud and coward.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users