MMA Thread

Jive Turkey

Karen
This is way outside what I normally run into, but I had to laugh at the big dude being reluctant to kick the shit out of the scrawny troll that kept insulting him online until he agreed to fight. Overall the story seems weird and the video is mostly boring, but dude being like "You really want to do this?" along with just kicking him repeatedly made me LOL

I ran the video forward a lot, to just before they started.

I mean, I guess it could be a work, but it'd be the oddest work I can imagine.

LOL @ "Eat Shit Brother" 吃屎哥 that'd be a great tattoo for some American to get

That's such bullshit. The little guy was about a half a second away from unleashing his ultimate and dropping that dude on his ass, but the big dude timed it pretty well

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

If he gets a chant like that going I will become a fan lol

Why is an event in NJ starting at noon? Main card is at 3

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If he gets a chant like that going I will become a fan lol

Why is an event in NJ starting at noon? Main card is at 3
probably b/c the Prudential Center is hardcore scary as balls at night, like if you walk 2 blocks south you run the risk of the roulette wheel of misery. I've been there for other events, it's legit sketchy, if you're on the wrong side of the tracks, you're fucked.

I remember schaub said when he went there vs. Cro Cop he said the handlers told everyone NOT to leave the hotel before and after the event cuz it's so sketch.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, Covington is completely shutting down Lawler's striking right now. Crazy

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I don't understand, this just doesn't look like Lawler at all. He is barely even throwing.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man, Covington is completely shutting down Lawler's striking right now. Crazy

That’s not quite my take on the fight. Lawler for sure had the better accuracy with his throws. Covington just out threw him, by a wide margin. But Lawler lacked agressiveness and is why he lost.