MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nate has never felt fear in his life.

He knows if he derails Masvidal and claims the BMF Belt, he gets a trilogy with that punk ass bitch Irishman fraud for $5m. The motivation is there. I'm good with this.

Goatface

Wonder if Conor is going to 244, is he allowed? lol
Conor vs Diaz would certainly be the money fight dana would want.
last i saw Conor is favored over Diaz and Cowboy, but not Masvidal or Gaethje
just seems weak for Conor to comeback to Cowboy after loosing 2 in a row.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wonder if Conor is going to 244, is he allowed? lol
Conor vs Diaz would certainly be the money fight dana would want.
last i saw Conor is favored over Diaz and Cowboy, but not Masvidal or Gaethje
just seems weak for Conor to comeback to Cowboy after loosing 2 in a row.
he's been hoping around the eastern slum like Russia promoting his shitty whisky, so i doubt it, i mean why try to get a US visa for just attending a UFC and possibly get denied (he's a criminal now with assault?)

Goatface

he's been hoping around the eastern slum like Russia promoting his shitty whisky, so i doubt it, i mean why try to get a US visa for just attending a UFC and possibly get denied (he's a criminal now with assault?)

the pub fight case is still on going. the new york conviction should be off his record. i thought i heard something about nysac not letting him go to events, but don't see anything.
figure the russia trip is part of his plan for khabib rematch. apparently khabib has been promised a fight in dagestan or russia
don't know if they will send tony there are not. he might be crazy enough to start a small war.

totally missed this

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
scardy cat nate finally makes an embedded

oh shit novitsky personally came down to meet him

jesus fuck USADA really is just a shit mess (i know novitsky doesn't work for USADA and is like ufc liason or some shit, but whatever)

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
the pub fight case is still on going. the new york conviction should be off his record. i thought i heard something about nysac not letting him go to events, but don't see anything.
figure the russia trip is part of his plan for khabib rematch. apparently khabib has been promised a fight in dagestan or russia
don't know if they will send tony there are not. he might be crazy enough to start a small war.

totally missed this
Holy god Conor looks rough in that video. He's only 31 years old but looks 45+ in that video. It's not about how rich or famous he is... he's not gonna last to 45 years old at this pace.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I like em both, but I'm taking Jorge over Diaz. But I don't even really care who wins, as long as it's an awesome fight.

But fook Conor, LOL. Let him fight his way back to the top. UFC won't make him start at the bottom because he's still a draw, but they should.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't they spend like $50k on it? I like it and as long as it has good fights lined up for it, hell ya.

Goatface

the harris story is going from bad to worse

===
conor has good lawyers

1572628869486.png

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lanx Lanx seeing how you have never once beat me in an avatar bet, I should probably starting coming up with options for your impending demise...

5565211eeac8d1390cb334f2a399e95a.jpg

Goatface

going to a party out in the sticks, so going to miss it, so my picks sure to go wrong ....
Diaz, Gastelum, Thompson, Lewis, Gillespie, Walker and Arlovski

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Two of the current bigger prospects (Walker, Gillespie) on the same card against top 10 fighters... Can't wait to see if they live up to their hype

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i timestamped the full unedited video, you guys judge

need a better angle imo, retard zoomed in

Last edited: