MMA Thread

Sterling

El Presidente
Didn't seem to slow Jedrzejczyk down.
Honestly didn't know she had work done lol. Not as blatantly obvious but looks like she did. Either way PVZ has a lot of shit going on outside the UFC and she's not nearly as good as Jedrzejczyk is so I think it's a little bit of apples and Oranges.

Also Rose/Andrade was a much better fight than that shitshow was.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gave Aldo as much time as he could I thought.

The first time he asked him to fight back I agree, but man he just let it go on for another 10-15 seconds where it seemed clear he was just laying there waiting for the stoppage b/c he wouldn't give it up himself.

Sterling

El Presidente
The first time he asked him to fight back I agree, but man he just let it go on for another 10-15 seconds where it seemed clear he was just laying there waiting for the stoppage b/c he wouldn't give it up himself.
Yeah, that was pretty much what I thought was happening too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still respect for Aldo. Those two pretty much just stood in there and threw heavy for 4+ rounds.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I love Max tonight. He's got the quarantine cut coming in.

He also looks as good as ever. Volkanovski deserves TBE title in this division if he comes back to win this one.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can maybe think Alexander won that round but I'm leaning towards 3 rounds for Max

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Alex definitely won that 3rd round, he is finding that left hook way too easily right now. Max needs to get off first; let that straight-right go.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
3 rounds for Max for sure now, but I'm not convinced Alexander won the 3rd