MMA Thread

Goatface

yuwwl5lp2sb61.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
i thought he got cut from condit hellbows
I thought the announcers mentioned they had a special view on their monitors that showed him rake himself open against the cage during the takedown. If they ever showed it I missed it.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
max in the flow state is sweet to watch, and he goes there a fair bit. he spoke of hiking max after and it shows when people can be sublime by summoning a persona and putting it to work. he's a natural showman, and i love how he keeps saying he's going for DC's job.

volkanovski is like the immovable object to the irrestable force of max, both fights were great but you can't grind a nugget like volkanovski down, not in 5 rounds, probably not 10.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did anyone see kattar have an ounce of ring control? he just seemed to get walked down whereever max wanted him to go.

Goatface

Crazy middle of the week card warning

Prelims
Wed, Jan 20 / 9:00 AM EST
Main Card
Wed, Jan 20 / 12:00 PM EST
ESPN & ESPN+

1611004825066.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ok, so great. This makes me choose between coming home on Wednesday night and politically trolling as hard as I possibly can in the aftermath of the inauguration, or pirating some weird ass fucking event with maybe 2 people I want to see fight?

I mean, it's not much of a choice, but still...eh? EH?

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Dillashaw suspension is now over, wonder how long till he gets a fight.
so bored, went down the rankings

Petr Yan / Aljamain Sterling, supposed to happen in march
Cory Sandhagen / Frankie Edgar, next month
Garbrandt wants Aldo in April
Aldo called out Dillashaw
Rob Font wants Dillashaw
Marlon Moraes just has surgery, on 2 loss skid
Pedro Munhoz / Jimmie Rivera next month

like a bad rash figure Cejudo will somehow pop up, but he has be taking shit about fighting Figueiredo

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dillashaw suspension is now over, wonder how long till he gets a fight.
so bored, went down the rankings

Petr Yan / Aljamain Sterling, supposed to happen in march
Cory Sandhagen / Frankie Edgar, next month
Garbrandt wants Aldo in April
Aldo called out Dillashaw
Rob Font wants Dillashaw
Marlon Moraes just has surgery, on 2 loss skid
Pedro Munhoz / Jimmie Rivera next month

like a bad rash figure Cejudo will somehow pop up, but he has be taking shit about fighting Figueiredo
has dillashaw been in the testing pool for 6months? can you do that during suspension to get right back into it?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Fights today were weak. A couple of arm triangles, RNC and a bunch of decisions. Chiesa gave Magny the good ol' wrestle fuck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fights today were weak. A couple of arm triangles, RNC and a bunch of decisions. Chiesa gave Magny the good ol' wrestle fuck.
Arm triangles look so fake, they've gotta be the worst finish in all of MMA.

I mean I'm well aware they aren't fake, they just look like a pro wrestling sub.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Should I even bother downloading them and watching casually? Or were they too boring for even that?