MMA Thread

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Fucking perfect uppercut, god I love Derrick Lewis.

Also gave him the ol' Hendo bombing on Bisping after he is clearly unconscious treatment.

Edit: Goddamn, Blaydes waking up and asking wtf happened. God kissed by the Hand of God sir.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
My manz. Got the biggest puncher in the division asking for Overeem...doesn't make sense with recent wins and losses. Lewis already knocked out Volkanovski and that's not the match to make. What do you do here to put him in a better lane?

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Derrick Lewis has done the impossible. Like really. Blaaydes was expected to fuck him up. Didn't happen. The win didn't seem lucky to me. He lit that man up. Curt ain't ready for top 5 dudes if he is gonna keep getting caught like that. CB has potential to get there but her won't training where he is at.

gak

<Gold Donor>
ufc.gif

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just as good as a knee. Blaydes went in to sniff crotch, got fucking plastered with a savage uppercut.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i really thought black beast was gonna knee the crotch sniffer, that power uppercut was even better

was that blaydes first or second shoot attempt?

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
his press conferences are gold. he explains the post mortem hits here.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol love that guy.

He said "I want to give a shout out to Retardo......*what's his name?* ummm Ricardo"

LMAO