MMA Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Masvidal actually blocked the left and was trying to throw his own left,

Mas didn't block that. Usman pulled his hand down to clear a path for the knockout. But yeah, I noticed how much slower masvidal's counter was too. I think it's because he'd already been rocked a few times in the fight. He kept dropping his hands and smiling like a retard to try to psyche usman out every time usman landed a good shot. But I think it was an act and he was feeling it badly. I was hoping to see usman followup and tag him while he was doing the retard grin.

When the sweat flies like that, it seems like it's always a KO punch. Crazy shit. It's like in baseball when you know the ball is going yard by the crack of the bat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What a shot. it literally looks like a piece of art. It looks like CG sweat. What a fucking punch. Thats the type of strike you have to land to knock Jorge out.

And whats even more insane is Usman straight bullied him with that entire action. He used his left hand to literally parry/slap Masvidals blocking hand before the right hand came down the pipe. Then finishes it off with a fucking shoulder shrug to push Masvidal's corpse off of him. He knocked the fucking wet off that boy. He disconnected him from reality.

and he pummeled his head off the matt for good measure. herb Dean trash.

He was doing the McGregor. No life in his eyes.

1619377358294.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Has anyone seen a sports bar or something that has a display with current title holders or rankings for each weight class? Or anywhere else? Looking for a picture for some inspiration.
The availability of pictures of fighters with transparent backgrounds makes it really easy to set up engraving files for them, and I'm looking to fill a spot on the wall in the garage.

Goatface

you going to really put an engraving of Sterling on your wall?
think i would do top 10 p4p and the 3 chicks

=

1619399718455.png

gak

<Gold Donor>
Refreshing that Rogan's over-acting for the booth cam was the most annoying part of the night...

Goatface

The panel, per One officials, decided Alvarez should have been given a warning instead of a red card, which ultimately ended the fight. As a result, the red card has been retracted and a yellow card has been issued in its place. The result of the fight has officially been changed as well.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
No contest? What was the result changed to? Even though I defended that he should have at least lost a point as a principal I don't think Eddie deserved the dq. Glad to see it.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah NC. They did the right thing.

Handing a guy an L for that weak shit wasnt right. I like HGHAlverez. He looks like a monster now. Anyone remember Brandon vera in the UFC, and then him going to another promotion and turning into the incredible hulk who fights as HW?

Jozu

Jake is trying to endear himself to the MMA community. lol.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That Ariel reference hits. That's a deep old beef. It shows Jake has a lot of awareness about MMA history.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That Ariel reference hits. That's a deep old beef. It shows Jake has a lot of awareness about MMA history.
That was probably written by 7 different people all trying to help put a thorn in Dana's side. Dana talking about Jake Paul in the presser after #261 had me chuckling

Jozu

The best UFC card in recent memory did 700k ppv buys while Triller Jake Paul and friends did double those numbers fighting a bloated retired wrestler.

Jozu

Just came across something.

5 minutes in, Jorge gets knocked out by the same EXACT punch and action that Usman put on him, 13 years ago. Uses off hand to parry Masvidal's right hand, then fires a straight right of his own down the pipe. The punch even knocks the wet off of his head just like Usmans did! Fucking crazy. (video is awful)