MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I like Sean O'malley but he must not hit very hard. I've seen 2 fights with him now and both times he was constantly tagging the other guy in the face with clean hits and the guy lasted till late in the 3rd round. I guess you can't expect bantamweights to knock someone out quick.

WTF was up with Pereira? He was brazilian so I'm assuming he does BJJ, yet he didn't want to go to the fucking ground? And those 2 backflip kicks. He might as well be wearing a clown wig. Only thing I can think of is that he was going for the best fight bonus.
lulz he supposedly has a black belt

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else laugh at Hardy's incredibly gay little anime pose after they introduce him? loooool

Probably not since most of us wouldn't recognize an anime pose. Got a picture of it?

I was drinking and could barely hear the announcers but I do remember hearing something about anime and thinking we had a goddam weeaboo in the ring. But I thought it was the kooshball that o'malley beat up.

He gagged because the idiot poured a shit ton of hot sauce in the shoe along with the beer.

Ok I do remember someone saying something about hot sauce. But, once again, I was drunk and it was noisy.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I laughed hard when he drank from the fan's shoe and looked like he gagged. I hope it was some shit beer and not because the fan had a toe fungus.
The fan dumped hot sauce into the shoe along with is beer.

edit: I should read all the replies before posting

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mean it's not like Herb Dean is ever gonna actually deduct a point for McGregor's rampant cheating
He's so out of position on almost every fucking exchange between fighters he never sees shit. That one kid ate a ton of dick kicks when O'Malley was throwing that front kick too. Herb didn't see a single fucking one because he was positioned behind the fighter half the fight.

Goatface

uiaxirgkkia71.jpg

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Connor before the fight: I can’t stand Poirier

Connor after the fight: I can’t stand, Poirier

Saw this, made me lol

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No amount of fucking money is going to stop p2p AND live streams across multiple continents, servers and networks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn't even know but that Kris Moutinho dude is Portuguese and from near where I live.

He really is just a regular guy. 90k for 1 night when he probably makes 50 grand a year is sweet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I didn't even know but that Kris Moutinho dude is Portuguese and from near where I live.

He really is just a regular guy. 90k for 1 night when he probably makes 50 grand a year is sweet.
I'm sure he's going to be excited about giving uncle Sam his cut, too.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Why the fuck are Kellerman and Atlas talking about MMA?
I just wanted to chime in on this as well. That was a big ole WTF moment for me as well. Those 2 clowns have no business being out there discussing these fights. It was seriously obnoxious.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I just wanted to chime in on this as well. That was a big ole WTF moment for me as well. Those 2 clowns have no business being out there discussing these fights. It was seriously obnoxious.
for the casuals since espn owns ufc rights now

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
for the casuals since espn owns ufc rights now
I've been watching for close to 2 years now. I still count as a casual, right?

Kellerman and Stephen A. Smith felt out of place. Smith is just fucking annoying period, but I had no idea who Kellerman was and he reminded me of when they put a woman on commentary just because they want a woman (Not talking about Olivi or Sanko). In the post-fight when Anik gave Kellerman a few minutes and he was relating it to boxing, I was thinking "If this guy is annoying the shit out of me right now, I wonder how annoying it is for people that have been watching and/or practicing MMA for 10+ years...".

I had some people over and 2 of them were an early 20s lesbian couple that have only watched a handful of fights in the last year. Those 2 and my wife were yelling at Stephen A. Smith on the TV to shut the fuck up, lol.