Goatface

forgot it was an early card, and turned in just to see the end

missed the fight, but he did make it to decision
1632018280747.png

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Hooker isn't supposed to show up until late Thursday night. I'm sure he's going to have massive jet lag coming fron new Zealand. Might be a good bet on haqparast

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like the Diaz vs Lawler fight is going to be a huge letdown. In my head it should be amazing, which means it will probably suck.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I feel like the Diaz vs Lawler fight is going to be a huge letdown. In my head it should be amazing, which means it will probably suck.
I have a feeling Lawler is going to get destroyed. I mean, he lost to Ben fuckin' Askren FFS.

• 1Seriously?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lawler is past sell but its a good golden era match up which UFC doesn't have many guys left for.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has robbie lawler ever had a boring fight? Sure he's gotten caught and/or robbed here and there, but I can't think of a fight where he didnt come out to kill his opponent

• 1Like
  • 1Moron

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
There is no doubt that guy is just made different.

Don't get my wrong, I think the fight has all the makings of nothing but fireworks. I just worry it can't possibly live up to the hype. I really hope I am wrong.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There is no doubt that guy is just made different.

Don't get my wrong, I think the fight has all the makings of nothing but fireworks. I just worry it can't possibly live up to the hype. I really hope I am wrong.
robbie comes off as one of the most affable interviews

• 2Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
if you never played baseball as a kid, youre gonna 50cent your pitch
I don't understand why people with such an obviously sensitive public ego don't invest a couple hours in practice. It's not that hard to avoid looking like a complete tool.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't understand why people with such an obviously sensitive public ego don't invest a couple hours in practice. It's not that hard to avoid looking like a complete tool.
shang chi lobbed the ball down the middle and did a standing backflip
it wasn't a horrible lob but it wasn't straight down the middle (which is impossible to do if you haven't pitched for a few hundred hours with muscle memory), and this is truly the best outcome anyone could even dream of

• 2Like