MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jon Jones 2 year training camp continues, and he just acknowledged that Stipe wouldnt be ready to fight until September the earliest, which means he will then have been in training camp for THREE years.

Hey, the guy is taking the whole jump to heavyweight thing very seriously. Moving up to HW the right way is hard, and Bones is not cutting any corners! He looks good, but Im thinking maybe another year or so at least for him to truly develop into that heavier frame.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jon Jones 2 year training camp continues, and he just acknowledged that Stipe wouldnt be ready to fight until September the earliest, which means he will then have been in training camp for THREE years.

Hey, the guy is taking the whole jump to heavyweight thing very seriously. Moving up to HW the right way is hard, and Bones is not cutting any corners! He looks good, but Im thinking maybe another year or so at least for him to truly develop into that heavier frame.

He'll never have a HW core. His hips and thigh tie-ins will never be HW. He's adding superficial size, none of that is actually going on his core structure.

He wanted Stipe for a reason. Gane would do the same thing Thiago Santos did to him-- massive damage, and judges siding against him on the cards.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Regardless, this entire temper tantrum at LHW and moving to HW for 'more money' is still the stupidest idea ever.

Goatface

Hyped

1651770033640.png

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I got Rose & Oliveira. You want a piece of this, Lanx Lanx ?

I have no idea with tferg and Chandler. Tferg is a zombie and Chandler has been doing dumb shit and shooting himself in the foot.
I'm assuming a couple embarrassments out of Chandler caused him to buckle down in camp and he's going to wreck tferg on the feet.

Jozu

Oliviera has more finishes than anyone in UFC history, Gaethje can get it.

Gaethje is also saying Charles is a quitter. Did Justin tap to Khabib or did he go to sleep?

Jozu

Humiliating. Tapping as you go to sleep is worse than both just tapping and getting put to sleep.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I got Rose & Oliveira. You want a piece of this, Lanx Lanx ?

I have no idea with tferg and Chandler. Tferg is a zombie and Chandler has been doing dumb shit and shooting himself in the foot.
I'm assuming a couple embarrassments out of Chandler caused him to buckle down in camp and he's going to wreck tferg on the feet.
Lulz no way would i ever hitch a ride on esparza, someone else can back that gold foil ice cream scarfing idiot

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users