MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why can't the girls not scream when they throw punches?

It's what they tell 9yr old kids in taekwondo so the opponent knows a strike is inc and practice blocking.

Also, what's with all the Air punches? You're a pro fighter and you can't understand range without punching the air with a 46" gap? Like fuk off

They need to shut their mouths

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, I want to see Charlie Olive and Dariush fight so badly. Dariush is a beast and I've missed seeing him fight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol.

Cmon really? dont let big media turn you into a faggot.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What a fight so far. Sugar really needs to work on his gastank. Hasn't even been throwing that much and already looks totally empty. Should've really emptied it when he had Yan hurt. I think this is the beginning of the end for O'Malley.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What a fight so far. Sugar really needs to work on his gastank. Hasn't even been throwing that much and already looks totally empty. Should've really emptied it when he had Yan hurt. I think this is the beginning of the end for O'Malley.
He's still in the spirit world after that right

Rais

Trakanon Raider
1666468344835.png

• 1Faggotry

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol -800 for yan when it went to the cards,

Robbery. maybe 1000s of people betting on sports called it wrong after the fight.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was surprised omalley won but tough to be upset with my omalley/tj/bronx parlay lets goooo

• 1Like