MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
This is one of the rare fights where I don't like either fighter involved. That said, TJ got fucking demolished.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know enough about how markets in the UFC work, but they are pushing the absolute shit out of the muzzies. And I am not saying the dudes aren't good, but this marketing blitz is kind of suspicious. Are they planning on some massive shows over there, even with the fact the US is basically entering into a war with Russia? I just don't get the methodology, unless it's purely trying to ride the Khabib train as far as they can with anyone who met him on a carpet or something.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think Do Bronx fucked up by trying to do the flying knee shit on a guy like Islam. That said, I don't understand how a dude like Islam gets to 155. He looked like he was fucking 190 in the octagon.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think there are some pretty specific tricks to cutting weight, and the various muslim guys are doing something that is borderline cheating but also incredibly effective when it works. When it doesn't, you get Khamzat. When it does work? You get Islam.

Either way, dude is a beast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yan's career will probably never recover from that illegal knee at this point. Cheated out of his belt then assfucked by decision twice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
did anyone have omally winning?
31c798e6900f196b65e77a94d5e7e6f9.png

sure you can't finish a guy? then thats the fate you get, you had 15minutes, however we all know ufc benefits the most by having omally win