MMA Thread

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah garry looking crisp. he called out wonderboy which would be a great fight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

was going to post the other day, that i would be pulling for all the dogs. favs have won 11 of 11 so far. lol

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Snoop Dogg Singing GIF by The Voice

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"Did Cheeto win?"
"Cheeto won"
"Was it boring? I'll bet it was boring. I'll whoop Cheeto's ass in vegas in December"

rofl

1692508895342.png

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
"Did Cheeto win?"
"Cheeto won"
"Was it boring? I'll bet it was boring. I'll whoop Cheeto's ass in vegas in December"

rofl
I love Cheeto but I just don't understand why he fights the way he does. He has the deadliest front teep in the business IMO and he just doesn't fucking use it.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
bit of an early stoppage for a championship fight i reckon, but aljo might get the fans to drop some of the hate with how he handled it.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Normally refs will let 2-3 punches go beyond that first undefended punch. Just as much Sterling's fault for not being able to intelligently defend at all times. But the standard for title fights is a few extra punches to make sure it's truly undefended so nobody questions the call.

That being said, the ref did wait until he saw a true undefended punch to make his move. A terrible call would have been making a move on an ineffective punch. He picked a good punch and moment to make the call.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Normally refs will let 2-3 punches go beyond that first undefended punch. Just as much Sterling's fault for not being able to intelligently defend at all times. But the standard for title fights is a few extra punches to make sure it's truly undefended so nobody questions the call.

That being said, the ref did wait until he saw a true undefended punch to make his move. A terrible call would have been making a move on an ineffective punch. He picked a good punch and moment to make the call.
goddard does a lot of title fights,

he always the safest, early call

could aljo have recovered from it? i say yes

if you look at when marc calls it, aljo gave up his back and is on his knees, he was preparing to do another peter yan
7d9114d9a2b1dab32b99ebcaebfc3baa.jpg

he loves this move
ed36a75953cb54140aacaeebe8f04f02.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The "early" stoppage looked worse in slow-mo, weirdly. When you see it in real-time, it was a good stoppage IMO.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I forgot this was on, tuned in to catch Sugar get the W. I am okay with the stoppage, Sterling was not defending himself well. I also don't hate Sterling like most do.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

for those who don't know (like i didn't)

dilon is conors faggot boy wingman/cornerman that he beats up to feel good, he was also the dude khabib came after when he jumped over the cage, now he is gonna fight logan paul in october

logan is the shittier boxer, he lost twice to some black british youtuber, jake is the one that is beating up washed up mma guys

anyway, since dilion is coners boi, the team conor weebs noticed that logans finance nina agdal is a mega whore and are sending dilion all the receipts and he's just reposting it on twitter

• 1Worf