MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
Fuck Pride 33.

You've been invited to join an Sherdog MMA Pick 'Em pool by Grimmlokk. To join the pool:

1. Go tohttp://fantasy.sherdog.com/, and login or register.

2. Select 'Join a Private Pool' from the screen or go to Settings > Pools > Join a Private Pool and enter:

Name: Jayrebb2013

Password: reroll

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
According the Dana's interview with Ariel Helwani super fight isn't whats next GSP is requesting the Diaz fight. I assume that means its next for him period. GSP never seemed sold on the Silva fight and he shouldn't be he isn't lasting 25 minutes with Anderson and that size advantage on top of his striking skill.

Fedor

<Banned>
ibxCsewp2As93A.gif

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just re-mentioning it here. Starting in January we'll be doing a new Sherdog MMA fantasy league. So if you are not in the current one(there's like 4 of us still filling out picks), shit's gonna get real in a couple weeks.

OR!!!!!!! Should we set it up starting with Dos Santos/Velasquez on December 29th? I don't know if they'll have us picking the Dream/OneFC/Glory NYE show or not. If so I'd kind of like to get it included in the real picks. Otherwise we're probably waiting for the Jan 12 SF card, if that even happens and goes up for picks. Or the Jan 19th UFC show.

What we thinks? Enough posters here want in that it'd be worth doing for UFC 155 on the 29th?

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nice to see bj looking pumped for the fight. Just something about mcdonald i don't like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just re-mentioning it here. Starting in January we'll be doing a new Sherdog MMA fantasy league. So if you are not in the current one(there's like 4 of us still filling out picks), shit's gonna get real in a couple weeks.

OR!!!!!!! Should we set it up starting with Dos Santos/Velasquez on December 29th? I don't know if they'll have us picking the Dream/OneFC/Glory NYE show or not. If so I'd kind of like to get it included in the real picks. Otherwise we're probably waiting for the Jan 12 SF card, if that even happens and goes up for picks. Or the Jan 19th UFC show.

What we thinks? Enough posters here want in that it'd be worth doing for UFC 155 on the 29th?
Do it for the 29th imo.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I think the 29th card is a good place to start us out.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GSP is such a pussy, totally dodging Silva. He should just admit he want to wait until Silva is washed up before taking the fight.
Money aside, would you want to fight Silva if you were GSP? Everyone with eyes and half a brains has to acknowledge what a miss-match it would be.

Jon Jones and Silva on the other hand... make this happen.

Money aside, would you want to fight Silva if you were GSP? Everyone with eyes and half a brains has to acknowledge what a miss-match it would be.

Jon Jones and Silva on the other hand... make this happen.
Yea, except that there's this fighter out there that keeps running his mouth. I think his name is Georges St Pierre, and every time he's interviewed he makes mention of his desire to one day be known as the greatest fighter ever. But this fucking guy, he doesn't even want to fight the real greatest fighter who is still currently in his prime. Even with that current GOAT saying he will fight at catchweight closer to this pussys natural fighting weight.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really? GSP is running his mouth? You think he's an egomaniac? lol, come on man.

Over the past 10 years, and the ups and downs of his career, you would be hard pressed to find many people that would call GSP anything more than a humble (boring) champion. Sure, Dana pokes him in the ribs every once in awhile, puts a mic in his hands, and tells him to say somethingscathinglike, "I am not impressed by your performance"... but seriously man, your attacking this argument from the wrong angle.

I don't give a shit about GSP anymore. He lost me in 2010, when he lost the ability to finish fights. For that reason alone... who cares if he ever fights Anderson or not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user