MMA Thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I am Canadian and I was in a bar full of Canadians and I gave it to Hendricks all the way. Its a weird weird feeling being in a room with 100+ delusional people.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
While I feel that Hendricks got robbed he looked like he still had juice to give after the fight was over and it makes me sad that he didn't push things more in that 5th round. He didn't fight in the 5th like it was a round he had to win and had he things would have been different.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm a Canadian and I think Hendricks won it. However, I think he did the minimum he thought he had to do to win every rounds, and he miscalculated it. I hope GSP hangs up his gloves (he's clearly fucked up in the head), and hands down the belt to Hendricks.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
WOW, I can't tell if Dana is full of shit or if he is genuinely pissed off. Never trust promoters.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Seems like Chael has come to the conclusion that hes pretty much done fighting. Hes not even trying to spin things at all. I'm sure the fire to fight is gone and he figures his paychecks are gonna be coming from commentating from now on.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, no doubt Dana is pissed. He has always been openly critical about the judging, and especially the Nevada Athletic Commission recently. That guy is definitely never afraid to speak his mind.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Adam Martin
Sportsnet.ca 47-48 Hendricks
Nathan McCarter
BleacherReport.com 47-48 Hendricks
Craig Amos
BleacherReport.com 47-48 Hendricks
Luke Thomas
MMAFighting.com 47-48 Hendricks
Brent Brookhouse
BloodyElbow.com 47-48 Hendricks