MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. That is an absolute and total beatdown. The number of strikes thrown, and the fact that every round is over 80% is just crazy

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Phil's striking has improved very noticeably, but man Rumble has dynamite in those fists. I'm honestly sort of tempted to lean his way initially. Phil has not shown the ability to dictate where a fight happens yet. Of course it's not like he's been KO'd or anything and he's a pretty elite grappler even if his takedowns are not what they should be.

Anyways, gifs of spinning shit!

Spinning shit - Imgur

W9hsHm7.gif

riptorn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else have trouble with mma-tv.net ? Wierd failed login screen and says my login failed.Forgotten password link goes nowhere.... did they get shutdown?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Same issue here, no idea what's going on. I watched the fights on Saturday on it, and I haven't been logged out of it since I first fired it up awhile ago.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DC is 212-219lbs 3 weeks out from his LHW debut against Rashad. I was actually a little worried he wouldn't make weight but it seems like he's handled it really smartly. He's not going to be sweating out 20lbs in a night like some idiots. Guess he learned his lesson at the Olympics.

dc-212.jpg

Before

DanielCormier-112-S.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup. Unless the cut somehow affects DC's cardio, I am not sure I see a way that Rashad can handle him.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DC is going to run through the division if he can stay healthy and get 3-4 fights in this year. Still not sure he is the answer to the Jon Jones equation though...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty excited to see what DC can do but my optimism is a bit more tempered than that.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Card sucks this weekend but I can't wait for the main event. Picking machida to win by ko but it will Probably be a long decision