MMO of the Month Club

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Alright, guild created. Took longer then I thought it would. I should be on for quite a bit today now that I hopefully fixed my crashing issue. You can't send tells until level 15 so just look for anybody in the guild and send them a random party invite. I'll assume it's one of you jokers and throw you a guild invite.

Unless someone starts abusing it, anybody will be able to invite as well.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Going to try and play some tonight, does it take long to hit 15?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Going to try and play some tonight, does it take long to hit 15?
It took me a couple hours, but I was smelling the roses. Sylas says it would only take a day to hit max level, but based on my experience so far I think a new player (who cares about more than just hitting max level) can realistically expect to be 60 in about 20 hours played.

Letsinod

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn this is a great freaking idea. I'm feeling a little late for the month but any idea for next month so it could be downloaded and patched?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn this is a great freaking idea. I'm feeling a little late for the month but any idea for next month so it could be downloaded and patched?
He only posted this on the 11th. You're not late. Get in and have some fun!

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Yeah we're still playing. Mostly just log on and bitch about video games. I just find it more fun to have someone to talk with that has a slightly smaller chance of being a retard then usual.

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
I'll hop in on this guild next time I'm on. I have a lvl 22 Scourge Warlock right now. I'm actually enjoying this game a lot.. however, it's depressing to think about all the money I could spend on stupid shit that I don't really even need.. bags, etc.. sigh.. these games suck me in. I'll honestly probably still play after you guys have moved on.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I'm thinking about extending it a month because it's a new concept, we started mid-month and a new patch is coming out that's supposed to add a bunch of content. Besides, we've got to give Utnayan at least a few weeks to finish his MMO before we all go over to it.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
never winter was pretty fun for the moment it lasted, did you already give this a go?

ill hop on the next one just saw the date you posted this on.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Especially given your timing with Bloodborne release Zehn, heh. And I'm hooked enough to play the game through until it inevitably hits the gay treadmill phase. And then I'll probably revisit it every few modules.

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
I'm in. This is perfect for my attention span and life obligations!

In game, does it matter where I go or start?

Name:[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
I could be totally wrong but I believe there is only one option (Dragon) and you go through the same intro into the same starting hub no matter what race/class you choose

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could be totally wrong but I believe there is only one option (Dragon) and you go through the same intro into the same starting hub no matter what race/class you choose
A bit late!
smile.png

I first made a ranger, was level 35 or so but I go so sick of the 2 hour queue times for dungeons I switched to a cleric and now I'm level 30ish and the queues for everything are instant.

The funny part is that you don't even really need a cleric if you are smart about most fights. I'm sure that changes at 60 end game(maybe?) but at my levels it's just a cannon blast mode...and I barely need to heal, I just toss the HoT on people from time to time and mostly DPS. Sometimes on boss fights if rejects stand in the fire I have to actually cast a heal on them but it's rare.