MMO of the Month Club

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Ever find out something 45 levels into a game that makes you feel really stupid?

I didn't know that ranger's swapped ranged/melee stance encounter powers had separate cooldowns.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol, yea. I'm still confused about so many things in this game. There are so many currencies and events and crap that I have no idea what's going on. And the cleric divinity thing sucks. It makes me actually play, how lame is that. I don't wanna be swapping stances every 30-60 seconds to blow shit up! That's some first world problem shit right there.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Soloing as the cleric is pretty fun too. I find it to be pretty powerful. The most pain in the ass part though is grouping everything up to take most advantage of your AE's every time. The 5 target limit on AE's is also really, really stupid. It's a game that takes itself far too seriously and is like "We r srs game with srs rules." The foundry rewards, the target limit cap, so on and so forth. All just...ugh.

Now they're going to fuck it up and require a holy trinity for grouping? Just even more ugh.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, 60 wall of wtf is there to do made me sad. Loved leveling, though. Hunter did every zone completely other than lfd quest except for Ebon Hold.

On the plus side I am now playing DDO again. Might actually do some TRs this time around.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Extending this for another month due to the expac coming out. Feel free to join. No obligations, no requirements. Just a group of people to play with. I crash constantly and play from work so I may miss tells sent my way but will do my best to keep an eye out. Anybody in the clan can invite.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am always around too running dailies on one alt or another and will toss invites as required. Also pre-downloaded DDO just in case that ends up being the next one, heh.

I might lurk here a bit though, as I've said, I have always had a soft spot for this game - despite the blatant P2W feeling that creeps in once you hit max level and realize that it is almost impossible to improve past a certain point without opening up your wallet for coalescent wards to improve enchantments, or to straight up buy astral diamonds to have enough to afford the already improved enchantments. I am hoping the new module changes some of that, but that is kind of like hoping for aliens to visit us or something of that nature.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't start until I saw this thread and I'm fairly casual. I'm already level 54. It goes pretty fast. Join up

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It appears that everyone has moved on from Neverwinter to, it appears, DDO. Probably a good choice because the new NW module was pretty much like the Jar Jar Binks of MMO big patches.

I will be lurking in Neverwinter awhile yet if anyone still wants to pop in.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
It appears that everyone has moved on from Neverwinter to, it appears, DDO. Probably a good choice because the new NW module was pretty much like the Jar Jar Binks of MMO big patches.

I will be lurking in Neverwinter awhile yet if anyone still wants to pop in.
That's kind of the idea I was going with the MMO of the month club. We tend to fizzle out on these games eventually so why not just all fizzle together instead of everyone playing random shit hoping the next Vanguard!(tm) comes along to save us all.

Next month will be DDO. I'm considering advertising a little on the forums/reddit for whatever game we go to. Not sure yet. Since it's not an organized raiding structure and mostly just a "Trying to reintroduce some social aspects into the MMO experience" it may be worth it but I also don't really tolerate mouthbreathers as well as I used to.