MMO of the Month Club

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Don't think there's server selection anymore. My character says it's on Dragon for what it's worth.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I should have a character over 15 to help start the guild if its still needed. I actually just downloaded this again two days ago.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Okay, after loading up 5 accounts and getting them all to the main city to try to register a guild, turns out you need all 5 characters to be over level 15.

I'll try to get a guild started asap. If you have or get a character to level 15 let me know so I can save myself the pain of leveling up 5 characters myself.
My main is already involved with a guild, but I have a level 30ish alt unguilded that I can help get this going with. Can find me on[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */usually in the evenings.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Great idea! I have no MMO itch at the moment, my time with WoD has scratched that itch for the foreseeable future. If, and most likely when that itch arises I will jump in with you all.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Thanks guys. I'll be on around 7:30~8:00 pmish CST tonight and we can form up then.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
This is a really awesome idea and I hope it takes off. I'll see about joining up sometime over the next few days.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Interesting little game. Playing on work laptop so the graphics are on poop settings, but it works and I don't have lag. So no complaints there.

-Voice overs are neat, I know I'm getting old and uninterested in these games because I listen to the dialog now instead of just PLing.
-Mobs give shit xp, it's all about the quests.
-Apparently there is a ton of player generated quest content! I have not done any yet so not sure how it works, but I found this guy that offers all the quests to me and then you can rate them ala Netflix. Cool concept.
-The attacking/skill system isn't shabby either.

Anyway I'll play this with the team until next month's MMO. I posted my name in game above. Friend me please. Zehn, you need to post your full name and handle "Zehnpai@<handle>" in order for us to find you

Will try and jump on later. In the meantime, here's a Mumble server of mine to use if anyone playing wants:

Server/IP: chatterwolf.com
Port: 64738 (default)
No password

It has 1000 slots for use, highest quality voice, etc etc. If anyone needs privs for creating channels, moving users, or whatever else, post and I'll get you set up.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably one of better ways to play MMOs. Enough time to do a lot of content but out before you start to get bored and begin to hate it(usually tainting your future decisions to come back).

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I'm on now. I don't think you can send tells or anything until you're like level 10 or something though. Just send me a random friend invite I suppose should work.[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Created an in game chat channel for now. Just open up your chat window options, go to the chat channels tab and type in "Rerolled"

Should work for now until we can get a guild formed.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Ryanz - lvl 29 control wizard. I'm in the rerolled chat room. Just trying to figure out how to play the game again, and build my char. Forgot how fun the combat was in this game.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Patching now! I have no idea about anything with regards to this game, but apparently I already had an account made with the company?

See ya soon
wink.png