Moderator Politics Thread

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
For political shitposting.

Voting begins August 14th. Before we vote, we're going to need some dirt dug up, who's polling well in mmorpg.com?, what are the candidates forum-political party association, are they some 3rd party-Ultima Online only players? Need someone to do some live coverage.

6qMc8Rs.jpg

V1hOacT.jpg

Current Nominees:
Mario Speedwagon
Tanoomba
a_skeleton_02
Kuriin
Cad
Dyvim
Khalid
Erronius
AngryGerbil
Blazin
brekk
Kuriin
Big Phoenix
Inanimate Carbon Rod

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So we've identified the people trying to take power, good work Urgoslav. Time to take em out back and

giphy.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Urgo, you made a mistake and listed Tanoomba as a candidate

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
If elected, I will manually add Tanoomba to everyone's ignore list, thus effectively shadow banning him from the site. After 6 months, I will remove the ignores so we can gaze upon the depths of madness he has sunk to after shouting into an unresponsive void for half a year.

1 like = 1 prayer
Like for Jesus, scroll for devil

• 17Like
Reactions: 16 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
If elected, I will manually add Tanoomba to everyone's ignore list, thus effectively shadow banning him from the site. After 6 months, I will remove the ignores so we can gaze upon the depths of madness he has sunk to after shouting into an unresponsive void for half a year.

1 like = 1 prayer
Like for Jesus, scroll for devil
Give him amod status this instant damnit!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I once had an E-relationship with a GM on a bootleg eq server and used said relationship to further the goals of myself and my guild.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
a_skeleton_02 was a good guy on P99 otherwise/after that. Had a great PR campaign where he interviewed smaller guilds on his Twitch stream, the CSG alliance might not have happened without that stream series.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I befriended the staff of a bootleg server and used my connections to obtain the server first rogue epic and many many other items and spawn timers.

I once tried to track down one of Johnny's hookers to pee in her mouth but she ended up blowing up my phone in the middle of the night crying and it made me angry so I stopped talking to her.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users