Moderator Politics Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
oh well, guess i will be joining khane back on the monopoly board to find pikachu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Big Phoenix
Mario Speedwagon
a_skeleton_02
Blazin

cuz they give me the least jimmies rustled.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
oh well, guess i will be joining khane back on the monopoly board to find pikachu

I know I've said this to you on Rerolled but honest to god I've never known someone who gets as butthurt as you do about your forum name. If someone said they were going to change my name back to Eyashusa because that's what they know me as I wouldn't go on about how I've been Falstaff in every single game I've played since 1962 or however the fuck old you are. You do realize this is why people want to fuck with you right? Just ignore them.

You'll end up on mmorpg.com when you find out I've renamed you Astr0creep on Rerolled.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Come election week, remember not to vote for any jewbags that have chosen not to donate.

After all, they're currently throwing their lot in with Tanoomba.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
All of a sudden we have a bunch of fucking power hungry wannabe mods begging for votes, and not one has stepped up and provided tits for votes.

What the fuck has happened to the FoH I grew up on?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Wrathin3L

Peasant
All of a sudden we have a bunch of fucking power hungry wannabe mods begging for votes, and not one has stepped up and provided tits for votes.

What the fuck has happened to the FoH I grew up on?

I think I could pull this off with my current GF, but I have no interests in moderating nor do I have a candidate to support. If voting didn't start this weekend I might consider a last minute entry after our beach trip next weekend.