Monster Hunter Rise

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Expansion next month. They added a few monsters. New silk bind moves. You can also swap between switch skills on the fly. Gunlance which I main, this is pretty big, especially since I play full burst.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I fell off this hard, it is no MHW. I think the issue is wire bugs made every weapon the same or so inferior it was pointless. Don't think I will be getting the expansion.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I fell off this hard, it is no MHW. I think the issue is wire bugs made every weapon the same or so inferior it was pointless. Don't think I will be getting the expansion.

Agree. I didn't even clock 100 hours which is crazy since most of them I get 300+.

Though I'll probably grab expac when it's on sale. ;o

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
1655503326526.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Patch notes are up, patch should be up on Switch already, will be up tomorrow on Steam(regardless of expansion or not, a bunch of the changes affect the general game not just Sunbreak).

Still not sure if I want to play this or not. I don't really feel like playing it that much but at the same time I do like the early rush so maybe I will. The new changes are a bit random, with many weapons getting counters which looks like it'll make them broken as shit(switch axe and greatsword for example), IG changes are weird and in the demo were completely busted so I kinda expect nerfs(which is good cause the gameplay was pseudo ranged shit was looked annoying as fuck), Lance got some really boring moves but might actually be quite good due to motion value buffs in the general kit and the new mini shield charge basically letting you KO stuff consistently, Long sword looks even easier than before etc.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I fell off of this pretty hard. I liked it but the wirebugs did make everything feel the same. Even though they were interesting.

I need to go back to the older MH games on my switch now. Never got as far as I wanted in Generations Ultimate.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Gonna give it a go on Series X. Played this with Hatorade Hatorade on the switch and had a lot of fun.

Janx Janx you still playing this bad boy?

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Update drops on the 7th. Getting up to speed next few days.

EDIT: Almost 30 minutes in, can't find a hunt 125+. No one plays this anymore?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Update drops on the 7th. Getting up to speed next few days.

EDIT: Almost 30 minutes in, can't find a hunt 125+. No one plays this anymore?

Not really and with wildhearts coming out soon it will likely stay dead.