Monster Hunter Rise

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Having a hard time getting used to Greatsword still. Simply too much time where you're sheathing/unsheathing for my tastes. Despite how much I want to like it. Going to hit up the hunting horn instead.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So , the MH Team is seperate from the other game devs of Capcom.

Nothing on World2 yet(I think we might hear something at TGS this year, MH is HUGE in japan) but at the same time Rona so who knows were everything stands..

Also , Monster Hunter Rise coming to PC in early 2022 >.< yes I'm gonna wait for PC release no I'm not interested in a fucking switch still.
I hope people want to play it still by then. I wanted to do World with other people but I started late and everyone here was end gaming already so wasn’t anyone to play with. Tried it for a bit but it didn’t hook me solo. I like the idea behind it and would like to give the series another go. I’m not doing it on switch though. I hate the controllers, hate the lag.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This game rocks, the skill bug abilities are all good times so far.
Friend code
SW-0481-1416-6233

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I tip my hat to the quality of life fast travel in the village and streamlined layout.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Having a hard time getting used to Greatsword still. Simply too much time where you're sheathing/unsheathing for my tastes. Despite how much I want to like it. Going to hit up the hunting horn instead.
I don't know about Rise HH since it got a bunch of new skills, but it was a lot of sheathing/unsheathing in World too. I guess with the new moves it might not be as bad but most slow weapons you're kinda going to do that to get your openings. HH does have fast movement speed though even unsheathed so you can run around but it's usually just easier to sheathe since it's a fast animation anyway.

I wasn't a big fan of GS in World, I still used it every now and then for a change of pace but yeah it's in the bottom used weapons for me, probably like 20hunts top with it, so better than the few weapons I have like 2-3hunts on like DB/Hammer/Bow/GL, but way worse than my common weapons like Lance/IG/SnS which have 150+.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I hear ya. I found the GS was just fun with groups. Too much waiting for opportunities, and sheathing/unsheathing.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The dedicated mount is really nice. The additional Palico powers are solid so far. It cracks me up seeing the mount attack with the chain blade thing it has.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Don't have a switch. PC or bust!

4793181-nujpi9y.jpg.gif

• 1Worf