Monster Hunter Rise

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm at HR3, with both the hub and the village. Been doing both and taking time to unlock everything I can. Be sure to train the max amount of buddies in the buddie dojo. Buddies have some pretty badass skills so the meta is going to revolve around which ones are the best. There doesn't appear to be nearly as much ingredients for the Dango... or I haven't found many of them yet.

I like that tracking is kind of gone. now. The bear variant monsters are pretty lazy development. The Bunny, the Armadillo/anteater that farts on you, and main green one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I have a fairly decent size canteen now. My village is at HR4 but I am still in HR2 for hub - I will concentrate on evening that out tonight.

Had only one bad group so far - where the idiots decided to not go after the target (Tetranadon) and instead went after the secondary monsters for whatever reason and then proceeded to get their asses kicked because they were out of supplies. 45 minutes with 5 minutes to go before the timer ran out and the same idiot kept fainting. After spending 45 minutes of my time for nothing I went back to Single player for a bit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Might see how this plays on the Ryujinx emulator on PC. Not going to dive in to it until the PC version actually releases at whatever point next year.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah I have a fairly decent size canteen now. My village is at HR4 but I am still in HR2 for hub - I will concentrate on evening that out tonight.

Had only one bad group so far - where the idiots decided to not go after the target (Tetranadon) and instead went after the secondary monsters for whatever reason and then proceeded to get their asses kicked because they were out of supplies. 45 minutes with 5 minutes to go before the timer ran out and the same idiot kept fainting. After spending 45 minutes of my time for nothing I went back to Single player for a bit.
Lets go bro, will be on today around 5ish CST. We can duo whatever.
Do village stuff to credits and get thats bosses weapon seems to be way to go before taking on HR. Also the “design” quests seem to be really strong so far.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok sounds good :) I'll be on around then. How does voice work? Just using Discord on our phones?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
good stuff here, totally missed the nest.

Also this... not sure I like it enough to do it three times but twice for sure.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

The standard protocol later game is one group member should always run off to ride another monster. This can be done solo and mob is rideable after a few hits which after you ride it back to target and pound this shit out of it. Rinse and repeat if other mobs are on the map.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The standard protocol later game is one group member should always run off to ride another monster. This can be done solo and mob is rideable after a few hits which after you ride it back to target and pound this shit out of it. Rinse and repeat if other mobs are on the map.

Copy. Yeah in this case these idiots just wanted to kill and loot the other monsters forgetting their main target.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
IG is really good?

HH is definitely a ton of fun. I am breakdancing my way to victory on it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guys really want to take it slowwww....if you havent hit current endgame because it feels incomplete/short and the next update is in late April.
The current end game feels like mhw at halfway progression ....

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just played for five hours with Hatorade Hatorade awesome time! Made high rank - let the HR farming begin 🧨

Also thanks for teaching me the 33% of the game I missed. I love those special wing moves lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Special Wing moves?
I didn't notice (know, remember, etc) the wire bug combat moves that do the blue damage and allow you to mount monsters. ZL plus button combo. Once Hatorade told me about it I had a field day jumping all over like a lunatic doing damage acrobatically and it was hilarious. There are so much to these games with so many systems that I spaced this one.

Over lunch I am going on a Honey/Herb expedition X 50.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I didn't notice (know, remember, etc) the wire bug combat moves that do the blue damage and allow you to mount monsters. ZL plus button combo. Once Hatorade told me about it I had a field day jumping all over like a lunatic doing damage acrobatically and it was hilarious. There are so much to these games with so many systems that I spaced this one.

Over lunch I am going on a Honey/Herb expedition X 50.
Just like in world that isn't the way to go. Unlock all the submarines (farm in MHW) and just grow them. Level up the buddies and you'll have loads of that shit.

• 1Like