Monster Hunter: World

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I had one of my friends try the game the other day and it was so awkward watching him since it was his first attempt at a MH game. He got to Pukei Pukei in main story quest. Then I loaded up Nergigante and Deviljho and did the white winds quest on my main character. He was pretty impressed and is now thinking about buying a console just to play it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
PS Pro - 4k OLED HDR. A nice couch - a beer holder - Sony Gold Wireless Headset? Living the dream.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
work bros say that hammer-style is highest skillcap weapon in MHW, confirm/deny?

Hammer is my favorite and I used it the most. It isn't hard to use other than it has zero reach. But it is extremely satisfying to use.

The problem it has later on is certain monsters are really tall and move around a lot. So you end up just chasing their fucking feet which is lame and boring. You also do very little damage to the feet with hammer because the hammer is best at weakspots such as the head where you an knock a bitch out easier.

Since yesterday i started using the Charge Blade exclusively Korrupt Korrupt It isn't that bad to use because the mechanic is hit shit with SNS style (which is fast) then bank your charge for lack of a better term. Then unleach the morph mode for yuge damage. It's a lot of fun. You'd like it.

ALSO does anyone have a bunch of Deviljho investigations to share? Brother needs scalps here to finish upgrading the 5 weapons i have the base version of. I have 12 gems... 1 scalp. Horseshit.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
work bros say that hammer-style is highest skillcap weapon in MHW, confirm/deny?
I'd say the only hard part of hammer is dealing with the shitty range on taller mobs. You get any mob near an incline though and its lulz spinny hammer time. But to hell fighting Anjanath(sp) or Deviljho with a hammer.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'd say the only hard part of hammer is dealing with the shitty range on taller mobs. You get any mob near an incline though and its lulz spinny hammer time. But to hell fighting Anjanath(sp) or Deviljho with a hammer.

God damn right. Both are awesome to fight with the charge blade though!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So Greenman sent me like 10 codes for another 7% off MHW if you're looking to buy it.
MCJPOC-1P500W-CJ1T0O
TUHIP7-UBT0J1-YZUIXK
TVV8SC-JB2X9R-EN1CS1
TUR2EF-6KHAF6-SYQKWY
TVBAMP-JFSCGV-9L9U1J
TVRHVY-IZSEHW-UXXB0X
TTKTCQ-SEQ9FX-V4M28M
TUUHFB-KXAA43-351HSX
TVZZF9-YJLEWL-ESAQNL
TVHWX5-GJ3U8Q-1W2A8H

• 1Like

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
All the weapons have a quite high skill ceiling. They are not balanced to be equally bad ass at fighting any given monster, but you can fight anything with anything. The community compares kill times by weapon type/monster. Just pick the weapon you enjoy the most. They are all satisfying with a lot of nuance.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider

I did the entire game with Hammer since it is the most satisfying for me. If you plan right even tall monsters aren't bad. I just make sure I am near somewhere I can slide or use ledges for an easy mount knockdown and then it's pretty much GG since the damage you unleash is really high and you can keep monsters stun locked once you start bashing heads. Once you unlock rocksteady mantle it's even easier and make sure you keep flash pods and bugs to craft extras.

Otherwise Bow and Lance (trivializes so many fights) are my other two favorites.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Here are my Extra's - Expire on the 27th

FCBBJF-LK81WX-VQ3ZIJ
FAM0ZI-RHMZMR-VBO7BP
FAWSSP-SLFUHS-07F9JR
FC87S0-GW3WJ5-86VK6B
FC89DU-3WEF0Y-DPXOV0
FB9M77-ECJU95-8THXNH
F8XEV0-WYDFAV-820GIC
FE98K0-H7OJS2-7ZZIUI

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok I’m going to post this one time. And one time only. And this is not @a_skeleton_00 failt what so ever. It was some fucking liberal offended asshat in PS chat. Games are not life. Games are fucking games. Loot is fucking imaginary. Millions of years from now they won’t dig up shit from MHW. If you play games with me on drunk gaming weekend expect me to 1) Suck. 2) laugh and me loud and obnoxious as fucking fuck. 3) if I hear someone has a problem with that I’ll 1a) leave. 2b) Mock the ever living fuck out of you publicallly until your balls find the display you are looking at reading what I write and cower up so far up your hip it will feel like stage 45 testicular cancer.

Thanks Jin for a good time and thanks for letting me know some pubbie HR223354253 ass hat was thinking I was talking too loud in chat. It’s 12:08pm. One lady drink in. Time to go kill teostra and get those pants you talked about. Next time anyone bitches, I want you to tell me who it is so I can guide them to this forum of love and let them know their 13 year old ass (and in this case probably some 34 year old liberal faggot) can come meet up in Vegas because I would love to throw down with some throw pillows.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bitches ranting about Ut screaming about ordering pizza for everyone for 2 hours straight at midnight until 2 AM.

SOUNDS LIKE A TYPICAL UT DRUNK GAMING NIGHT TO ME BOYS!

Utnayan Utnayan inside voice dog!

And @a_skeleton_00 I was extremely proud of myself for actually breaking the horns solo with the greatsword after the like 5th time trying.

• 1Worf

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Ok I’m going to post this one time. And one time only. And this is not @a_skeleton_00 failt what so ever. It was some fucking liberal offended asshat in PS chat. Games are not life. Games are fucking games. Loot is fucking imaginary. Millions of years from now they won’t dig up shit from MHW. If you play games with me on drunk gaming weekend expect me to 1) Suck. 2) laugh and me loud and obnoxious as fucking fuck. 3) if I hear someone has a problem with that I’ll 1a) leave. 2b) Mock the ever living fuck out of you publicallly until your balls find the display you are looking at reading what I write and cower up so far up your hip it will feel like stage 45 testicular cancer.

Thanks Jin for a good time and thanks for letting me know some pubbie HR223354253 ass hat was thinking I was talking too loud in chat. It’s 12:08pm. One lady drink in. Time to go kill teostra and get those pants you talked about. Next time anyone bitches, I want you to tell me who it is so I can guide them to this forum of love and let them know their 13 year old ass (and in this case probably some 34 year old liberal faggot) can come meet up in Vegas because I would love to throw down with some throw pillows.
Shiiit this kind of stuff is WHY you party up in MHW.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Utnayan Utnayan is so fucking loud but very funny lol

TJT TJT I am glad you now see why we do this and you're a joy to group with!

I'm going to have some fun tonight with things. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan Utnayan is so fucking loud but very funny lol

TJT TJT I am glad you now see why we do this and you're a joy to group with!

I'm going to have some fun tonight with things. :p

Sorry bitch. All I heard this morning was, "Please please Ut I am super hungover don't go full Ut on me right now I can't emotionally handle that."

:D

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_00 if you’re the one being a little bitch and fed me a line I’ll eat a pizza and then proceed to kick your ass. Ask DickTrickle DickTrickle he’s heard me eat pizza it’s not pretty.

• 1Solidarity