Monster Hunter: World

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So if you guys had to pick a gameplay video that sold someone on this game, especially the coop features, which would it be?

Wanna link the vid to a few friends to get them pumped so they buy it on PC with me. :)

Crone

Omg why won't you all play ps4!!!
Seriously considered it except I have no friends, other than bros on this forum that I'm sure I could play with, that play on Ps4 anymore. Had a few maybe 5 years ago when Diablo 3 came out, but haven't played anything on Ps4 in so long that they all gone. :(

That and starting fresh in a game is half the fun. I wouldn't want to jump into MHW now on Ps4 and be so far behind everyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
We are funnier than your previous friends. Join us on PS4.

Imagine playing EQ, and someone said "look bruh, you dont even know how to get out of Qeynos. However, we are bringing you to Vex Thal."

We are -that- good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So if you guys had to pick a gameplay video that sold someone on this game, especially the coop features, which would it be?

Wanna link the vid to a few friends to get them pumped so they buy it on PC with me. :)
Not sure if there is "a" video that would sell that; I watched several videos of Maximilian Dood playing from early game to late game, both solo / grouped. Should give them a feel for the game if they are interested at all.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if there is "a" video that would sell that; I watched several videos of Maximilian Dood playing from early game to late game, both solo / grouped. Should give them a feel for the game if they are interested at all.
Skipped to middle of linked video, player was failing to get drunk at bar. 0/10 would not buy, am going back to eq live.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
But seriously someone link me a high skill cap build that is going to be OP at whatever the version pc gamer master race gets at release.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
But seriously someone link me a high skill cap build that is going to be OP at whatever the version pc gamer master race gets at release.

All builds are feasible. Not joking. The skill cap you're looking for is, "how fast can I kill shit."

Which you can go Heavy Bow Gun like @JinFurai, or Bow, Longsword and Greatsword... apparently. But there are dudes on youtube who specialize at everything. Just seems that even the best Sword and Shield, Lance, Hammer, etc don't get those 90 second monster kills. But still within 5 minutes.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seriously considered it except I have no friends, other than bros on this forum that I'm sure I could play with, that play on Ps4 anymore. Had a few maybe 5 years ago when Diablo 3 came out, but haven't played anything on Ps4 in so long that they all gone. :(

That and starting fresh in a game is half the fun. I wouldn't want to jump into MHW now on Ps4 and be so far behind everyone.

I'm here for you on PS4 bro! Late night fun.

I'll be on after work again for Kulve and whateve fun. Grinding out a lot of the Summer Twilight event stuff. I like the SCUBA suit a lot.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
All builds are feasible. Not joking. The skill cap you're looking for is, "how fast can I kill shit."

Which you can go Heavy Bow Gun like @JinFurai, or Bow, Longsword and Greatsword... apparently. But there are dudes on youtube who specialize at everything. Just seems that even the best Sword and Shield, Lance, Hammer, etc don't get those 90 second monster kills. But still within 5 minutes.

Exactly what TJT said, I only play sword and shield and did the entire game no issue.

Been a while since we played together, I remembered you used to listen to trance.fm with me in D3. I have a Discord with PC homies who arent bad at games you are more than welcome to play with us.

Plus we'll convince @a_skeleton_00 to also get the PC version and play with us :D

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am a cunt hair's away from getting PC version. But the lack of the extra shit that PS4 has kind of turns me off.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Getting into a damage/exhaust hunting horn build. Deviljho horn is insane... Life up XL-Attack up L-Defense up L! and biggest hitter the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!????

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am a cunt hair's away from getting PC version. But the lack of the extra shit that PS4 has kind of turns me off.
PC will have it all, just not at release. If you think PC will run better than your console, no need to play on console.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
PC will have it all, just not at release. If you think PC will run better than your console, no need to play on console.

It won't. At least not for until they patch it about 6 times. People have to remember this is the first ever PC port of a monster Hunter game. Go in expecting a shit ton of problems and connectivity issues. Hell, they finally only now ironed out all this on PS4 and their service is as easy to use for developers as it gets. And there are still occasional issued that come out of no where.

PC will, at some point, be good. But expect a complete trainwreck for the first month.

• 2Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I certainly expect connectivity issues, but I'll remain optimistic that the PC port will play well, and better than my consoles.

Crone

Exactly what TJT said, I only play sword and shield and did the entire game no issue.

Been a while since we played together, I remembered you used to listen to trance.fm with me in D3. I have a Discord with PC homies who arent bad at games you are more than welcome to play with us.

Plus we'll convince @a_skeleton_00 to also get the PC version and play with us :D
PM the Discord if you want. I'm always down for good friends to play with. I think we're all pretty much in the same boat. Hardcore, but casual? real life sucks sometimes, but we make time when we need too!

• 1Like