Monster Hunter: World

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
That wyvern greatsword is stupidly easy to get. Now I have to learn that weapon type and tweak my armor build...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is Deviljho here to stay, or is he only here for the Autumn event? Sorry, haven't played in a while..

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Just finished up pink rathion with IG, testing out other weapons now. Any gunlance tips or a good guide I should look at? Weapon seems fun and tanky af instead of needing to dodge or die.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Just finished up pink rathion with IG, testing out other weapons now. Any gunlance tips or a good guide I should look at? Weapon seems fun and tanky af instead of needing to dodge or die.

Two viable builds...Burst build with Royal Burst Gunlance. Straight mele build with Insatiable Gunlance. Shelling build is meh IMO. But if that is your route go with the Earthshaker Magda Lahat. Plenty of guides on what gear you need for what builds. Just make sure to snag the correct gunlance for the build.

You want a guard up decoration. This allows you to block any attack...even Nerigante's and such. Also you want to be looking for a minds eye decoration. The minds eye makes your attacks always land. This is great to complete your DPS rotations. Don't bother with Wyverns fire...

Stay under most monsters...like under their bellys, unless you are looking to knock off parts or hit certain parts for weak points. This allows you to just keep dps'ing without too much blocking.

Get an artillery 3 charm ASAP. Also get Dodogama greaves ASAP. They allow you to hit harder with shells and carry more shells respectfully.

Go heavy defensive builds early on, until you get used to the fights...then swing the pendulum the other way, and go full DPS when you get good.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Snagged a new DPS meter. Going to start letting people know how bad they suck ass.

aaa.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's only 2 weeks at first but I believe it comes back pretty often on PS4 so even if you miss this event you can do it later and stuff.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Did the tempered Kirin quest on PC, are there more quests after this? Can't seem to find an answer from googling, so not sure if I need to keep grinding ranks or not.