Monster Hunter: World

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Barioth was pretty aids as a melee man. Took me a while to figure his ass out because he doesn't sit still for more than 2 god damn seconds.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Am I going to have to pick this up on PC to get get groups aren’t I? Playing on the daily and no groups!

giphy.gif

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They really should nerf the steamworks. It's a problem that I don't have to worry about mats for anything, or money, gourmet vouchers, or potions, ancient potions, bombs... really all the staples because the steamworks gives you completely obscene amounts of it all.

Decoration ticket event means it produces obscene amounts of decorations too. Kind of retarded. I got 30 Golden Eggs this last push through of steamworks lol.

Hatorade Hatorade I am leveling up my guiding lands to get augments for my shit if you want to join me tonight.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Barioth was pretty aids as a melee man. Took me a while to figure his ass out because he doesn't sit still for more than 2 god damn seconds.
Would think a bigger problem, at least early on is bouncing due to no minds eye (or knowledge of which attacks have it). Always found him to be pretty easy. Iceborne however, good lord a lot of the monsters move like crazy. Seriously thinking of going hunting horn when it comes out on PC. Started relearning it last night and man it just feels really good in iceborne. Still need to try it out against some elder dragon type monsters though and get some more variations built.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty solid with my HBG Spread build and LBG Sticky Bomb builds now. Lance Build is almost ready... just need to aug some stuff up. Longsword too. But in these higher difficulties it is pretty crazy how little room for error you have. If you have 3/4 of your life with 3x Health Boost you are pretty much in range to get gibbed by just about anything.

Comfort Build of Loyal Thunder/ Safi Burstcannon with 5x Guard and Guard up is just a lot of fun and does so much dmg.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Brahma and Hatorade taking care of buziness...

dffd.jpg
ddadfda.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty hyped for PC release. Stopped playing on PS4 just before Raaaaaajang, so I still have tons of stuff to look forward too. =)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious what everyone's going to think of the increased difficulty,

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its like fighting arch tempered everything with more health.

For real. I almost never used health boost in the base game. Now every single build I even look at has health boost 3. Straight up all of them.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
For real. I almost never used health boost in the base game. Now every single build I even look at has health boost 3. Straight up all of them.
I’m sure it calms down a bit once you get endgame armor augmented/unlocked. 500 to 800+armor is an insane gap.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I played through the whole game in HR gear and was being 1 shot left and right. It's an insane difference when you upgrade gear.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I uh. am now having pc problems and might not be able to join /cough . Should try the optional colors for hte lightbeam mod. Makes pods purple and materials green.

Hahhahahaha! It's all good. Long as we having fun! I already have that mod. Have a look at that screenshot.