Monster Hunter: World

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Arch Tempered Kirin going down in 45 minutes for anyone looking to join us for launch.
How was he? Think i'm done with the PS4 version. Got a ton of stuff to play and will help me from getting burnout prior to PC release.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How was he? Think i'm done with the PS4 version. Got a ton of stuff to play and will help me from getting burnout prior to PC release.

You will start again from scratch on PC? Yeeeesh.

You cray boy.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
ab69c88.png

Dear God be true.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That sounds amazing, happy and disappointed about the PC release date. Was hoping it would be in Sept, but being in Oct will let me get bored of the D2 expansion and be ready for MHW goodness on PC. =)

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Tonight @ 7PM Central

Tempered Arch Vaal Hazak - the newest strongest monster launch night!

Twitch.tv/jinfurai

We have 2 to 3 groups so 10 to 12 so far claiming to be joining, anyone is welcome! Thanks for everyone who sent the kind messages in the past few weeks! :)

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>

Day 1 results: Arch Tempered Vaal Hazak is now my bitch.

I cannot wait until the expansion gets announced this game gets better and better. The monsters have gotten harder each update, if you like Dark Souls you will love this.

• 2Like

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it playable on the regular PS4? I wanted to wait for the PC release but I might have to get a MH-fix during the summer.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Is it playable on the regular PS4? I wanted to wait for the PC release but I might have to get a MH-fix during the summer.

Totally playable with minimal stuttering even in max groups, but I upgraded to a SSD because of load times.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Totally playable with minimal stuttering even in max groups, but I upgraded to a SSD because of load times.

I actually got the Samsung 860 SSD after speaking with OU and it drops load times from 42 seconds to 7 - 12, it's absolutely insane if you have the cash.

• 1Like