Monster Hunter: World

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
7pm Central the Update is live.

PSN: DUDEISNOJOKE

I have all night set aside now for Lunastra/Arch Kirin and will be smashing magic unicorn killing adderall into my anus as I farm these fuckers down and make them my bitch.

The variant weapons open up a whole new option for gameplay mechanics, and the Gamma armor sets add 27 new sets total if it's all accurate gossip.

Anyone looking to join is welcome new and old, hope to see some of you maniacs back!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>

I have all night set aside now for Lunastra/Arch Kirin and will be smashing magic unicorn killing adderall into my anus as I farm these fuckers down and make them my bitch.

The variant weapons open up a whole new option for gameplay mechanics, and the Gamma armor sets add 27 new sets total if it's all accurate gossip.

Anyone looking to join is welcome new and old, hope to see some of you maniacs back!
Taking a dump and will be on after.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
20180531_010142.jpg

Played 6 hours straight, love this game! Thanks Janx and Hatorade for joining!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
After I finish Dark SOuls Remastered I'll have to come back to this. I forgot where I left off. :) I know I had just killed Nergigante.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

might be time to get back in the game! Even though I barely started scratching the surface at augments!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
as the biggest souls fan ever, and I mean I might name my son Artorias, put it down and pick this up right now. You play nightly and this game.is 10000x more enjoyable with a squad. Our squad is the best btw.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
TJT it's all about fun dude come on in the waters fine, I have a forum guild / a few friends setup with about 13 active players semi daily.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Are you guys still using Discord for voice chat?

Yeah we used to wreck. :)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Will be playing this weekend. I'll shoot you a message for an invite to the other guild.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Are you guys still using Discord for voice chat?

Yeah we used to wreck. :)
Biggest problem with using PSN for voice is its limited to 8 people but the MHW lobby can hold 16. Have run into that a few times which sucks.

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sounds good. I won’t be on until Saturday morning ish. Have plans Saturday night but Sunday all day is good.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>

I'm starting to get the hang of video games again, kinda wanna stream but pretty nervous because I don't think I'm good enough. Gonna keep trying though maybe one day get the balls.

• 2Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After I finish Dark SOuls Remastered I'll have to come back to this. I forgot where I left off. :) I know I had just killed Nergigante.
I'm just going to wait for the PC release from here on so its pretty fresh. Going to LOVE it.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Arch Tempered Kirin, and thus Arch Tempered monsters go live tomorrow. Figured I would do some runs to get the rust off since work has been a bitch...

Ended up setting the current world record for the flagship monster right here as a lowly FoH member, no joke!

Please Like/Upvote if you guys enjoyed my slaving away for 600hrs, trying to attract members to the FoH MHW clan, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users