Monster Hunter: World

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
In this board's experience you can do most of the early stuff solo just to get your feet wet. When you get to a certain T-Rex you go. What. The. Fuck.

Then discover how fun the group time is.

I will rush through the solo content in a minimal amount of sessions and end up mostly forgetting about them by the day after.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Are you submitting to PC Monster hunter peer pressure?

My biggest concerns for it are two things. I know it will look shittier on my PC as my PC isn't a superbeast. But I do have a 144hz monitor... My second concern is about whether or not its a shitty port. Still can't believe I am seriusly considering buying a PC copy of a game I already have (in glorious 4k no less).

Thanks nerds.
From the screen caps of hte menus it looks like it has good video/graphics/keybind etc.. configs. My biggest issue will be how bad is Denuvo going to fuck it up with its shitty DRM.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
From the screen caps of hte menus it looks like it has good video/graphics/keybind etc.. configs. My biggest issue will be how bad is Denuvo going to fuck it up with its shitty DRM.

Don't worry give it about a week and Denuvo will be removed, I am amazed most companies are still using it at all the performace hit from it is *barf* and crackers pretty much destroy it most times within 24hours of release.(And sometimes even before release if they get a early copy of it. hahahaha)

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Had a bunch of friends talked into this... and it comes out less than a week before the next wow expansion so there goes that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Shout out to Hatorade Blitz and Kashii for 6 tempered elders down in 17 minutes in our group just now.

2 to 3 mins per elder is where its at! Bang bang!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I will be on tonight around 8pm CST maybe with Utnayan Utnayan

Will need to get myself some beer I think.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Tempered Kushala Daora 1'24 solo, think I have the world records now for almost all involving HBG.

Need to watch these when I get home, I stopped playing at HR100 when people doing 6 minute tempereds was amazing. Its amazing to see how much the game has evolved from that point from all of the event weapons. I really like the look of the gold ones that came from that group event.

I feel like its a plus that I stopped at HR100, now all of these new events and awesome dragons will be new content. Is it August 9th yet?

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I have a ton of work I am knocking out right now on Adderall since you two gentlemen claim to be coming out from under the porch to hunt tonight.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That was awesome fun! Also got holy sabres. Time to upgrade gear! Furai you rock!

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is Kulve the gold dragon that drops random weapons? Do you just chain farm until one of the ones you want drops?

You bastards are making me want to go back and play PS4 until the PC version comes out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Is Kulve the gold dragon that drops random weapons? Do you just chain farm until one of the ones you want drops?

You bastards are making me want to go back and play PS4 until the PC version comes out.
Yeah thats the one, and same with playing again. Must..resist. I want to be fresh for the 9th.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
NEW BEHEMOTH AUG 2ND

New IG, possible new weapons for each type.

New armor set.

New palico.

New Kulu Ya Ku.

Last edited by a moderator:

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>

Get on tonight and join us at 8pm and see what's up. Kulve is the loot dragon and yes we can speed kill him and get you stuff that procs Avatar even though that spell doesn't exist in this game, but I can get you it.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get on tonight and join us at 8pm and see what's up. Kulve is the loot dragon and yes we can speed kill him and get you stuff that procs Avatar even though that spell doesn't exist in this game, but I can get you it.

Jesus like the EQ spell? I have my womans duties to serve the true master of my house tonight, ill try to escape around 8-9 then so I can get a taste.

Janx Janx lets let our hair down one more time lol

• 1Worf