Monster Hunter: World

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So is the PC versions starting without all the updates like PS4 got or what?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So lots going on this weekend with wife time - but I'll be on for a little tonight, Friday will be pool and bonfire, Saturday during the day is wide open, and Sunday during the day is wide open. Sat Night and Sun night are booked, but I am hooked again and now I want to gear out by Diablo Claws!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So lots going on this weekend with wife time - but I'll be on for a little tonight, Friday will be pool and bonfire, Saturday during the day is wide open, and Sunday during the day is wide open. Sat Night and Sun night are booked, but I am hooked again and now I want to gear out by Diablo Claws!

I'll be there on Sunday ad Saturday a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is the PC versions starting without all the updates like PS4 got or what?
Not really sure now, I've heard we get the 1.11 patch, and also that we'll get Deviljho and the Golden elder dragon (kuavhla?). I'm ok with that.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
No, just 1.1, not Kulve or Luna or Djho which is why in salty because I waa pumped for PC :/
I bet they come quicker than they did on the PS4 though because its already been created at this point. Probably be a quick catch up period to consoles then simultaneous releases after that.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Will try again tonight. PSN had some issues it seems so whatever!

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Summer event buggy for anyone else? Not getting credit for limited bounties not to mention arena leaderboard errors.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Summer event buggy for anyone else? Not getting credit for limited bounties not to mention arena leaderboard errors.

May have been me joining you. When I did them solo it worked.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They have a special promotion code for the preorder that's 6% more, but you need a unique code they send via promotion mails. Sub to it and wait for the next wave of mail and save some more money. Game will be 22% off until the launch anyway so no need to rush, maybe another shop will sell for less. You can also buy from cdkeys.com which is quite a bit more shady, but they have it for less.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
If anyone is subbed to humble monthly, you save 10% off of the price too, and get 5% of the price back in credit for the next game you want to buy

Janx

<Silver Donator>
May have been me joining you. When I did them solo it worked.
No wasn't that. Did a ton before/after and still no credit. With the error the arena was giving for not being able to save times I imagine they were having difficulties ;(

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Tons of Kulve being done for anyone who wants to join. Stage 1 17 minutes to break all items including tail in phase 4, 16mins stage 2 where we just burn through him.

these times just were done with 3 people, a 4th would improve them dramatically, i'll be back on in an hour hosting.

• 1Like