Monster Hunter: World

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
Holy hell this Lunastra/Teostra event is AIDS. Nothing like being 35 minutes deep only to have some shmuck get carted and waste your deaths. Anyone on PS4 want to party up and kill these bitches?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
IMG_20180703_234459.jpg

AT Vaal is going down sub4 asap. Got a new build. Shaved 5 to 10 seconds off each run.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Holy hell this Lunastra/Teostra event is AIDS. Nothing like being 35 minutes deep only to have some shmuck get carted and waste your deaths. Anyone on PS4 want to party up and kill these bitches?

Lunastra had a ton of time spent going into her AI, she is absolutely horrible and if you do not split the two that Supernova is just cancer!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
ALL HAIL THE LORD OF THE MOUNT.

We miss you Janx. Badly.
Been working through gaming backlog. I JUST finished Doom (I know) and God of War (I KNOW). Surprise at the end regarding the boy was worth the journey. I lost my shit since I never read/watched any spoilers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
man I need to start playing hard again.

I am about 70% through my games backlog now.
I just started playing again after grinding out ~200 hours then shelving MHW for my backlog and im having a blast. I forgot how much fun this game can be, and still after all that time how challenging it is. Finish that last 30% quick!

• 1Like

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
Lunastra had a ton of time spent going into her AI, she is absolutely horrible and if you do not split the two that Supernova is just cancer!
Shit you can tell they spent a ton of time on her, she’s a real cunt! It looks like soloing these 2 might be the best option, every pug I’ve had doesn’t seem to understand the concept of splitting them lol.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I just started playing again after grinding out ~200 hours then shelving MHW for my backlog and im having a blast. I forgot how much fun this game can be, and still after all that time how challenging it is. Finish that last 30% quick!

Yeah I did 190 hours then migrated lol.

MHW hands down my 2018 GOTY.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
The best part of any Monster Hunt is when one of your 4 hunters wives backs into a FedEx truck while yelling at him about not giving a ride to her bisexual brother in law who needs a ride to work as a hotel bellboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>

Happy 4th OF JUKY EVERYONA

This quest is FUCKING CANCER

World record SET BOOM and taken back from that asian k31 dude

Deunk

Exhausted

America!!!

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have a hard time believing that Inet (mainly focuses on computer parts etc) gets the release date before the bigger gaming shops in Sweden like Webhallen for example. I hope it’s september... Im gonna cave soon and get a PS Pro unless they release on PC soon :p

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
booo behemoth king delayed ... ahwell, and ya that date is a placeholder..... they should just make it say Soon™

• 1Like