Monster train

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I underestimated Imps. Ended up with a Multi x2 700 dmg behind a queen with 400+ armor and 18 stealth which was irrelevant since I two shot seraph

1613838660544.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
New clan is out. Beat it easily with the 1st champion so far, but on level 1 covenant. Still need to tr 2nd champ and new boss. Can also sacrifice units to buff others and new buffs for spells

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sweet been waiting for this. Kind of burnt out once I unlocked everything. Making the runs more difficult only kept my interest for so long. Unlocks and finding new synergies is where it’s at.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This might be the first time I buy DLC for a game I don’t “own” (gamepass)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Beat new boss at covenant 25 with 1st champ. So far I love the reap stacking version, but the others are pretty good too. Still struggling with the 2nd champ though, tried playing a consume deck and ran out of cards on the last boss lol

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally beat the divinity with 2nd new champ, still seems kind of weak. I accidentally beat the whole game with a single unit since he kept getting one shot. The unit was the Steelsinger that gains +1 permanent damage each time it's healed.

Now I'm beating the new boss with all combo/champs, just beat divinity in 3 rounds (60% boss rush), Apex imp with armor incant is fucking insane

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Seems they have rebalanced some cards. Railbeater now hits +1 melee weakness. I put that guy in front of the imp queen that gains attack on rally and was hitting shit for 800+. Would like to get him in front of a big hitting Penumbra and see how big those can get.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Incant abilities and monster merging are so broken. I merged the sap/armor on incant totems and beat divinity while taking 0 damage. I'd stack 10+ saps on monsters while having 200 armor at the end with Divinity having 60 stacks of sap. They were all doing 0 damage and even if I didn't get a mob down to 0 damage no way they were getting through 200 armor.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Incant abilities and monster merging are so broken. I merged the sap/armor on incant totems and beat divinity while taking 0 damage. I'd stack 10+ saps on monsters while having 200 armor at the end with Divinity having 60 stacks of sap. They were all doing 0 damage and even if I didn't get a mob down to 0 damage no way they were getting through 200 armor.

Still slogging through beating divinity with all champ/clan combo's. New personal best is awoken/stygian with incant rage and insane draw/spell use. Got my Siren up to 12k damage 3x Multi

1619993753387.png

• 3Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bought Divinity Expansion through Game Pass. I guess I own an expansion but not the main game, /shrug.

I love this game. It is just the right amount of fun and challenge when I only have 30 mins to turn off my brain to the world and game for a bit.

I definitely like the Thorns, Frostbite, and Reap Stacks as far as playstyles... but sometimes I will just go all random and hope for the best. I have level 25 Covenant unlocked also, btw.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I bought Divinity Expansion through Game Pass. I guess I own an expansion but not the main game, /shrug.

I love this game. It is just the right amount of fun and challenge when I only have 30 mins to turn off my brain to the world and game for a bit.

I definitely like the Thorns, Frostbite, and Reap Stacks as far as playstyles... but sometimes I will just go all random and hope for the best. I have level 25 Covenant unlocked also, btw.

I totally agree. If you have not played Slay the Spire its gonna scratch the same itch. Also on Gamepass

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Picked this up today, this game is pretty fun. Definitely the Slay the Spire aspect, but different enough in how the floor stuff works on individual fights.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally beat DLC boss with every single champ/clan combo. Found some new combos that I liked that I wrote off before. Really like little fade and the wax assassins that gain attack each time they die, they scale ridiculously high very easily. Also the wurmkin champ with double consume can make some sick combos.

1636331059646.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Finally beat DLC boss with every single champ/clan combo. Found some new combos that I liked that I wrote off before. Really like little fade and the wax assassins that gain attack each time they die, they scale ridiculously high very easily. Also the wurmkin champ with double consume can make some sick combos.

View attachment 381096
Pretty disappointed in your divine card mastery tbh.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty disappointed in your divine card mastery tbh.

a W is a W baby, don't matter if its 20 points or 1 point. There's also two concealed cavern artifacts I haven't found yet. Apparently one of them requires 150 shards