Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Where’s disciple and blood mage? Game is failing already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I love to see all the races and classes. I'm not worried about Unity's default text boxes because common sense says those will have artwork eventually.
Games often look worse while in development.

See below:

FOH Armchair devs be like:

1665628760236.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They've already talked about a system where a race can unlock a class they don't start with.

He said it's going to be hard to do too which I approve of. It'll make those that go for it rare which is how it should be.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
The guys need to do a little class info video. Doesn't need to be in depth, but maybe just a bit more than what they've done so far. I am jonesin for some infos.

For example the rogue; are they actually have fun skills, or are the just going to be another boring dps class. Please give me stealth, sneak, pick locks, discover hidden passages, disarm traps, etc etc and for the love of god, pick pocket. Also, design dungeons that make those skills desirable, if not required. Think DDO where dungeons rewarded a good mixed group.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
The guys need to do a little class info video. Doesn't need to be in depth, but maybe just a bit more than what they've done so far. I am jonesin for some infos.

For example the rogue; are they actually have fun skills, or are the just going to be another boring dps class. Please give me stealth, sneak, pick locks, discover hidden passages, disarm traps, etc etc and for the love of god, pick pocket. Also, design dungeons that make those skills desirable, if not required. Think DDO where dungeons rewarded a good mixed group.
Dude this game is going to be EverQuest in a 2020s engine. You already know how rogues will play.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

This is someone who doesn't want to roll a healer but wants a guaranteed group slot without ever having to sit LFG.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Whoa whoa whoa don't be adding too many features bro!

Mur

Trakanon Raider
LOL you fuckers. I mained a Troll SK BITD, can you blame me for wanting to get EZ groups?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

forehead

Trakanon Raider
MnM updates and streams are about 1000x more enjoyable than Pantheon for the simple fact that they show you what they’ve been working on. Not just talk about things they haven’t begun to work on.
Even something as mundane as torches and doors are more interesting than an hour long chat about theoretical game features.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
love the bats flying over the desert out in front of the town, gives me big time FP vibes

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Moving geometry can be really tricksy to get right. That looked really solid. I wonder if doors will push the player and what happens if they are pushed inside a wall etc

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider

• 5Like

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Game looks remarkably better month to month. Spell particles, new animations, armor models, music.

MnM really deserves more attention, at least relative to the other game that shows no real progress year to year.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
From who? This forum gives it plenty of attention, see this thread.

The attention the other "game" gets is non stop gifs about people falling down and failing. because that game is a joke.

forehead

Trakanon Raider
From who? This forum gives it plenty of attention, see this thread.

The attention the other "game" gets is non stop gifs about people falling down and failing. because that game is a joke.
Maybe you’re right. MnM only benefits from not having Bazgrim or Napalm Nathan making videos about them.