Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
they have clearly stated that it will focus on group oriented adventure rather than huge raid ran by 50 unemployed
can you just spend 10 mins read their website ?
So it’ll be run by 6 unemployed rather than 50?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
they have clearly stated that it will focus on group oriented adventure rather than huge raid ran by 50 unemployed
can you just spend 10 mins read their website ?
Awesome. So even fewer unemployed are needed to lock down all the non-instanced content on the server. Since the devs are openly opposed to any instancing. Hard pass.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I can't wait to play it! Still my only fear is the end game. If it ends up being like EQ and only the unemployed can kill end game mobs, I will pass on this game.

The unemployed can have 100% RA sure

Normies can have 30-40% and guilds still need to gear them up, and are lifeblood to success.

A - Always
B - Be
C - Crootin

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hieromonk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Awesome. So even fewer unemployed are needed to lock down all the non-instanced content on the server. Since the devs are openly opposed to any instancing. Hard pass.
don't need to pass
you aren't even the targeted audience

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
don't need to pass
you aren't even the targeted audience

So old school mmo players aren't their intended audience?

Sounds like even if they get 100% of whatever their target audience even is it'll still fail.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Can't wait to start saying "maybe this game is not for you, try WoW" again. Its been awhile.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't wait to start saying "maybe this game is not for you, try WoW" again. Its been awhile.

I prefer to tell them to stick their dick up their own ass and sub Bobby Kotick OnlyFans

May the Sox foot disease infect them all

• 1Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 1 users

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
I'm thinking goblin shaman / goblin beast master duo OR Goblin Shaman and Troll Shadowknight. How about you ladies?

• 1Like

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Shawn has some worry about peoples expectations of what the test is. Basically he wants to stress that this is purely a stress test, and way pre-alpha. Basically don't expect to play anything even remotely like a playable game, we're there to break stuff. He's concerned a bunch of people with overly high expectations will get pissy, and trash the game. I can see the click bait now.

Video: Dude is so chill, and his random train of thought commentary takes a while to get to his point, but it's there. p.s. The city looks nice. Lighting ftw.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, the problem is a lot of the industry uses stress tests, beta tests, etc, as glorified marketing. You can't stop stupid people from being stupid, though.

• 6Like

Cyrr

Trakanon Raider
1682450616392.png

Monsters & Memories - Account Management - They just posted that in Discord so the site is pretty slow when it loads at all, lol.

• 6Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait to help break stuff this weekend.
1682450957764.png

• 3Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Downloading it now! A mmo game that is not vaporware!

• 3Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'll be in there a bits

1682454971044.png

from their discord if it saves u a few secs

Last edited: