Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

nunny

Golden Knight of the Realm
19
8
Less than 24 hours til launch. Still not 100% sure on class and proposed traits made it even more difficult.

They took the servers down to prepare for launch I suppose. People might not be able to make character changes or take names until go time, so hopefully everyone got their stuff because a lot of names are going to go quick when the servers come up again.
 

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
9,876
9,795
Less than 24 hours til launch. Still no class and proposed traits made it even more difficult.

They took the servers down to prepare for launch I suppose. Got my character made before then, but people might not be able to make character changes or take names until launch. Hopefully everyone got their stuff because a lot of names are going to go quick when it does launch.
Anyone that gave a fuck had over a month to reserve a name and like 2 weeks to make characters. Should be good to go.

By happenstance I have no work for a bit so will see yall there.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Woefully Inept

Silver Baron of the Realm
10,355
43,480
I'll be taking an old man nap at 10pm (est) and setting my alarm for 1:50am so I can hop online and complain with everyone in guild discord when the server isn't up immediately at 02:00. Gonna relive the glory days of a day 1 MMO release!
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,251
20,207
I'll be taking an old man nap at 10pm (est) and setting my alarm for 1:50am so I can hop online and complain with everyone in guild discord when the server isn't up immediately at 02:00. Gonna relive the glory days of a day 1 MMO release!
I wish I could but I swear I hit 10pm these days and I'm out for the night
 
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3,464
4,123
:emoji_point_up:Further evidence of PEBCAK vision issues rather than system issue :emoji_older_man:.

Just kidding, I'm in bed by 9PM every night. Forum guild name should be "Gamma Force" a home for fogeys that want to complain about how they can't see. Wish I could play right now but just no time currently. Looking forward to jumping in at some point though. SK rework looks good, essentially left them alone. Only tank I'm really happy with on paper right now. Only complaint is no Troll
 
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,660
25,309
:emoji_point_up:Further evidence of PEBCAK vision issues rather than system issue :emoji_older_man:.

Just kidding, I'm in bed by 9PM every night. Forum guild name should be "Gamma Force" a home for fogeys that want to complain about how they can't see. Wish I could play right now but just no time currently. Looking forward to jumping in at some point though. SK rework looks good, essentially left them alone. Only tank I'm really happy with at this point. Only complaint is no Troll

Yeah, I am pleasantly surprised with the SK rework. I could not make myself even try SK in beta because I knew the rework was coming and what they showed off was awful - but this actually looks good... obviously no one has played it yet... so we shall see.