Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
2,167
408
I will take a nap later and get up for the launch. I am off Thurs/Friday anyways so poopsocking it is.

Lets Go GIF by 1huddle
 

Quaid

Trump's Staff
12,808
7,679
11,151. Its going up roughly 4-6 people every 30 seconds from the little bit of time I watched it. Excited to see them get a high number by this time tomorrow.

Ya I wonder where it'll end up when all is said and done.

Didn't Pantheon move 100,000 Early Access boxes?

Dorks got money to spend.
 

Quaid

Trump's Staff
12,808
7,679
100k boxes and still couldn't get their shit together, that sucks.

Ya pretty brutal. I think their highest concurrent only hit 7k too.

I bet MnM beats that day 1 with 1/10th the total EA players.

Far more engaged fans.
 

nunny

Golden Knight of the Realm
20
8
Ahh an online auction house / trading site... this will be fun

These days keeping quality of life features out of the game just puts them in the browser instead, or as an addon. Like the map. There's an ingame map, but it's on my side screen in a browser window and it has literally everything, hidden areas, named mobs, dungeon entrances, best shortcuts, etc. If I had an ingame map I'd probably have less info about the zones than I do because they forced me to use the browser.
 

Flobee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3,466
4,124
I bet it cracks 20k first month. Once streamers get in a whole lot more people are going to find out about it.
 

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,514
14,115
I bet it cracks 20k first month. Once streamers get in a whole lot more people are going to find out about it.

I REALLY hope Asmongold doesn't play. It will be good finacially for the team, but a nightmare in almost every other aspect.

Maybe put them on their own server without telling them.
 

Quaid

Trump's Staff
12,808
7,679
I REALLY hope Asmongold doesn't play. It will be good finacially for the team, but a nightmare in almost every other aspect.

Maybe put them on their own server without telling them.

There is zero probability Asmongold plays MNM now that WoW: Forever is a thing.
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,631
914
I can’t see him playing. Oblivious to onscreen text and mud commands just is not a combo that’ll work lol.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flobee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3,466
4,124
MnM is a horrible streaming game. It appeals to Gen Xers and older millennials. You realistically won't see any large streamers play it.
It's not about it being a good streaming game. It's about a larger footprint of awareness that it's released.